Author Topic: Beneath The Sky - Warriors RP - Seeking HR, Staff and New Members!  (Read 1384 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Welcome! We're so glad you've decided to check us out!

Beneath The Sky is a friendly and inviting Warriors roleplaying group that has been in development for over 6 months and will be OPENING sometime this year! We have a work in progress plot that is currently being revised and re-worked as well as a lovely forum for our members to post biographies, or artwork on! We come complete with a working and functional Discord server as well, which has roleplay channels for our members to enjoy!

• Long-term!
• Mapped! (WIP)
• Tagless!
• Literate!
• Realistic!
• Unique aspects (More info in our Discord!)
• Mature (Light gore, mild language, basically PG-13)!
• Site and Discord included!
• Badges included in Discord and on the forum!
• Affiliate slots open! (Contact me!)

PLOT SNEAK PEEK:

ThornClan is under new leadership and seemingly endless possibilities loom over them as Newleaf approaches. Not too far from ThornClan’s border, another group is forming.. This mysterious gaggle of city-cats call themselves The Colony. With the freshness of Newleaf invigorating the land, who knows what will unfold as the snow gives way to green grass and new life?

As of right now, we have 4 Staff members with 2 empty slots available! You may apply for Staff by joining our Discord server and sending a DM to one of our Staff members and asking about it. We also have one single High Rank available; Medicine Cat for ThornClan!

So, we've peaked your interest? Great! Here are our handy-dandy links!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qEckPTJ (There are instructions for new members upon joining!)
FORUM: https://beneath-the-sky.boards.net (Please, sign up with your FeralHeart username after you've officially joined!)

Contact our Staff on Discord or on our forum! They are Iseru, Folktale, Trixxcks, and sleepyghost.

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline Folktale

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm always up for a chat ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Beneath The Sky - Warriors RP - Seeking HR, Staff and New Members!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 09:16:10 pm »
Being a staff member for Beneath the Sky, it would be a bit ostentatious of me to boast about the good qualities this group possesses. However, I will say this: we have put in a tremendous amount of effort into making this group as advanced as we possibly can and we are still striving to finalize every small detail. It would mean everything to us if you checked us out! Thank you so much for the consideration and, if you have any questions about the group, feel free to message me on discord (Folktale#4698).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:18:28 pm by Folktale »
Profile Picture by my good friend Emmi <3

Offline Mortified

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:38:01 am »
I absolutely love this group! The people here are very mature and respectful, as well as accepting to anyone and everyone! They're great to talk to, and rp with!

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 01:55:42 am »
Looks interesting, I haven't been in a warrior rp for a couple years now so I might check this out~!
(✿)
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 02:23:08 am »
Looks interesting, I haven't been in a warrior rp for a couple years now so I might check this out~!
(✿)

I've added you as a friend on Discord, so feel free to contact me if you have questions!

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch