Author Topic: FeralCraft - The Official FeralHeart Minecraft Server! UPDATED PLEASE READ  (Read 8865 times)

arilioness

Re: FeralCraft - The Official FeralHeart Minecraft Server!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 10:41:47 pm »
Morgra i have been taught alot by watching minecraft videos and looking through the whole gamepedia minecraft wiki, that will definetely help you understand the game better!, its what turned me into pretty much an expert at minecraft, i only never did survival so im not really good at that

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 10:46:23 pm »
I bought Minecraft for this (that and what in the world was I doing without it in the first place). Hopefully some of you can teach me the ways cause I'm completely new. Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

Well... I know Minecraft stuff. However, I only have the Nintendo 3DS edition so... It won't work with this server. Maybe I'll save up enough to get the Java edition eventually. XD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 12:31:44 am »
I’m honestly so thrilled that you’ve brought the Minecraft fun back to Feral Heart Spicy. Deep down I really appreciate it because I know so many users missed this. It was such a fun way for us all to get away together and go on silly adventures. There’s something extra special about building a world together <3 Minecraft gave FH an extra chance for community members to bond and get to know each other. I still have very fond memories of Red’s old Floofy server and the adventures I went on with various friends and community members. The memories are priceless, and even though they weren’t directly on FH they always felt like a supplement to my experience here. I hope many others can experience that same joy again.

So again thank you so much <3

SpicyDirt

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 12:40:43 am »
This seems like a very fun way for the community to spend time together and hang out! I love this idea. Thank you, Spicy, for creating this for us <3
oh,, my goodness,,
YES. THANK YOU. SO MUCH. i,, absolutely love minecraft and to see an official fh minecraft?? i'm filled with lITERAL GLEE!!
just,, BIG THANK YOUS!! <3
I’m honestly so thrilled that you’ve brought the Minecraft fun back to Feral Heart Spicy. Deep down I really appreciate it because I know so many users missed this. It was such a fun way for us all to get away together and go on silly adventures. There’s something extra special about building a world together <3 Minecraft gave FH an extra chance for community members to bond and get to know each other. I still have very fond memories of Red’s old Floofy server and the adventures I went on with various friends and community members. The memories are priceless, and even though they weren’t directly on FH they always felt like a supplement to my experience here. I hope many others can experience that same joy again.

So again thank you so much <3

Y'all are welcome - it is my pleasure to host this server <3 I love the idea of coming together to build a community world! This will be such a great thing for everyone <3

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 02:12:31 am »
Remembering the fun that was had in the original FH Minecraft server makes me nostalgic, and I'm very happy to see it be brought back to life. Thank you for setting this up for us, I'm really looking forward to playing on there and making new memories with the community. <3

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 03:16:01 am »
Woo Minecraft!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 07:25:58 am »
I am absolutely stoked. Thank you so much Spicy for doing this!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 07:34:36 am »
Thank you so much SpicyDirt!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2020, 07:39:46 am »
I usually stick in single player, but I might check this out! Any estimate how many people are usually on at a time so far?

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

SpicyDirt

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 07:44:27 am »
For the first day it's been open we had an average of about three. It may change as the server stays up and more people see and join it c: