Author Topic: [UPDATED 17/04/2017] ALL of The Original Feral Heart 1.13 Maps Now in 1.15!  (Read 48182 times)

Offline ViscerialDreams

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~ They/Them Nonbinary ~
    • View Profile
Hello, I am sadly unable to get into lonely cave. Any way to get it to work? I tried reinstalling, and waiting it out, but nothing seems to be working. :(

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
This mod does not work for me, and id wish to visit all the maps SO SO SO SO much, i miss them and the memories too much, it hurtsss... i downloaded this, and it whenever i go into the lonely cave portal in cape, it just loads for eternity and says "failed to connect to front server". a friend of mine on the game said it works for her though, so idk what i did wrong.. i DID NOT extract the folders (as idk how) i simply put the exports and media folders in the fh folder. please could u do a tutorial?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

SpicyDirt

This mod does not work for me, and id wish to visit all the maps SO SO SO SO much, i miss them and the memories too much, it hurtsss... i downloaded this, and it whenever i go into the lonely cave portal in cape, it just loads for eternity and says "failed to connect to front server". a friend of mine on the game said it works for her though, so idk what i did wrong.. i DID NOT extract the folders (as idk how) i simply put the exports and media folders in the fh folder. please could u do a tutorial?

Often times when that happens it is just how long it takes to load. You haven't necessarily done anything wrong with the install - your best bet would be to try again and just let the game run through its process. (It has to think really hard sometimes xD)

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Often times when that happens it is just how long it takes to load. You haven't necessarily done anything wrong with the install - your best bet would be to try again and just let the game run through its process. (It has to think really hard sometimes xD)
hmm okay..

Offline ViscerialDreams

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~ They/Them Nonbinary ~
    • View Profile

hmm okay..

I have the download to the old maps that works, please PM me if you want them! : )

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
-I also have a download to working old maps, PM me for them. Also, please, try not to necro old threads and instead bring such problems up in new threads linking to threads like these.-
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
-I also have a download to working old maps, PM me for them. Also, please, try not to necro old threads and instead bring such problems up in new threads linking to threads like these.-
:< im sorry oof ;-;

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
I'm gonna lock this thread up since this download is, unfortunately, no longer working.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.