Off topic > Discussion Board

Tsunami in Pacific area 1,000+ Dead in Japan TOkyo.

(1/4) > >>

Brickstin:
Due to the  National emergency of The Quake and Tsunami that just struck hours ago last night at 11pm I have halted Role playing and being on FH heart for this day until midnight tonight: I have to take care of things irl. I have family that lives in Mexico and a friend in Hano Lulu Hawaii. his name is Ryan and I am praying to God he will be ok. Please pray for everyone tonight: and keep your fingers cross and have a strong heart. Blessed be the people that passed away.. the death toll in Japan Tokyo is almost in the 1300's I don't know what it will be by then tonight.

Be thankful of life and just thank God..

I hope anyone in the Pacific area is going to be ok.. I pray for all of you because your all in a little bit of danger.. A huge Tsuname is heading your way.. it will hit Hawaii in a few hours..

I Pray  all will be ok... Goodluck.. God Speed to you all.. in that region.. be safe.. and be safe people of Japan.

Update: What I have just found is the death toll in Japan is now in the 1,000's now...

And I have also been worried because I have a friend in Japan that is an artist on FA art site. I will link you with the art and she is about 16 now.. Her name is Stephanieh Tang.

Also the Nuclear power plant in Japan is not doing well.. I'm trying to find more news on it. There might have been radiation leakage.

Steph drew this for me here is her FA account and links to what she drew it hasnt been used in three years but thats her and she lives in Japan.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1028803
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1119469
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/firepawzz/

Holy Jesus ;-;

IT's now over in the 1,300's .. and up... Plus the outer Core of the nuclear power plant in Japan. has failed and cracked the outer core blew up and is available to see in youtube and other news caster areas.

The inner core is about to reach critical partial melt down; it is expected since they cannot contain it much longer.

There will be a partial global Danger to the public and all life within the area. The Pacific is also in danger and the following countries from the radioactive material within the atmosphere and water:

China, Indonesia, Russia, Australia, Hawaii Western Mexico and Western United states, British Columbia Canada, Alaska, India, North and South Korea, Afghanistan, Kazahstan, Mongolla..

HIGURASHI Alice:
Beautifully said and hoped, Brickston... I really hope and pray the same. >3<;;;;

Blarghh I hate it when shiz like this happens ;w;

VelociraptorGirl:
Thank God my family is in Florida. I will pray for everyone. I hope Ryan will be okay, Brickston.

XxKalixX:
Oh God, the Nuclear Plants in Japan...
Terrified for them...
I dearly hope those still alive are helped on time...
Can't express it through words...
Going to continue watching the News...

UncleSmithers:
Nuclear plants horrify me, I don't think they're worth the energy, at all ;n; I hope everyone is okay, but I feel so useless, because I know people won't be...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version