Off topic > Discussion Board

Tsunami in Pacific area 1,000+ Dead in Japan TOkyo.

<< < (2/4) > >>

VelociraptorGirl:
That's the worst part when you hear about something happening. Especially when you know someone there. I don't, not personally, but I have a friend here in Florida who was in Japan for several years. She said she's really worried about some of the people she knew over there.

Brickstin:
It's really getting worse....

So many people have died.. this is a nightmare.. So many have been killed and this is far worse then what is happening in the middle east as people have been killed slowly because of the wars and conflicts there.. BUT 1,000 was killed in one single blow!

I still have no word from Ryan.. and I have been worried all freaking day I haven't slept much for TWO straight days now. And now that I think of it.. I remember i had a friend in Japan.. this girl she was about 16-17 years old now I think.. She has a Furr Affinity which is a Art community of animals anthros and such.. her account name was firepawzz on it and she drew something of Brickstin a long time ago..

She lives in Japan. and im worried

RyuuWolf:
A friend of mine is in Japan but shes ok... God help them... D:

GemWolf:
... I hated hearing about this... I was born in Japan... just seeing the whole country pretty much demolished.. I was freaking out when I first heard this on the news. I'm seriously considering flying back there to help out.
I have so many friends out there and aoisfujskjfhslkdmf. ;w;

UncleSmithers:
I've heard no one in America right now can fly out to Japan until April, but I'm not sure about other countries :C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version