Off topic > Discussion Board

Which one? Help!

(1/3) > >>

BlueLegend:
I need help...

At school at the end of each semester students with good grades will get an honor roll. Honor roll, which I got last time, will be given to students who have one C, and the rest As and Bs. I forgot what the second honor roll was called, but students who have all As and Bs will get this. Distinction Honor Roll is for students who get all As (only four people got this, lols). I'm getting all As and Bs, so I'm sure I will get the second one. Dad promised me he will get me either one of these two things as a reward if I get it: An Xbox 360 with Kinect, or an IPod. Which one should I get? I cannot tell!

I have asked people on three sites: This one, The Endless Forest, and Wolfquest. I will chose the one with the most votes.

Wolfquest:

IPod:3

Xbox:2

Feral Heart:

IPod:

Xbox:7

TEF:

IPod:4

Xbox:5

Total:

IPod:7

Xbox:14

Thanks.

TealSkeletore:
Xbox! Definately! There's not much point in an iPod. If you wanna listen to music just get a cheapo MP3 player. That's what I do.

Sylph:
Definitely Xbox. You can always listen to music on your computer, or just get an old cheap MP3/iPod. Like Teal said~
Plus, you're getting Kinect too. ; D

RavenShai:
Yep, defenitly Xbox. You can get music anywhere x3

Kyugima:
Hmm, I would say XBox, But must remember an Xbox is useless without games... So, will you have any games for it? No point in an Xbox without the games XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version