Off topic > Discussion Board

But first, lemme take a selfie

<< < (2/50) > >>

Vask:
Hurrhurr I love this thread omg thank you so much for making this.
-stamp of approval extreme-

I might just have to post a selfie in the morning once I don't look like something that crawled out of the sewer xD
Definitely keeping a watchful eye on this bootyful thread. Can't wait to see all dem selfies 8D

Wolfie_Lover:
A two step hair evolution of Wolfie:

Step one:

"Medium hair" is the first step. You might look like a nerd or a lamo with your bangs to your chin (not exaggerating, either), but it feels natural and like it belongs.

Step two:

"Short hair" is the last step. You'll feel better about yourself and more confident about yourself than those around you (atleast for me owo). It's better for hot climates, but works well in any environment.

I actually got a haircut today (though, technically yesterday as I'm typing) and it's shorter than the "second step" now. I look really funny looking at the moment, though I wouldn't plan on seeing more of my face.
-Wolfie

Jackkdaw:

~Stargazer~:
Ah mah glob, you guys are so pretty v.v <3 I took one this morning so here's my face :'S

Crin:
Awesome to see so many people deciding to hop on with this omg <33 Y'all are cuties for sure, even those of you who don't really wanna post anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version