Off topic > Discussion Board

Share your good and bad parts of this year!

<< < (2/2)

Garfield.:
Your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: Hmm, I don't really have one.
Something that brought an abundance of light to your life: My pets. I've been lonely in quarentine and I don't have nothing to do but my pets have made me attentive and more playful with them. They're my light, children and friends :')
How have you grown this year? I'm kinda getting annoying, a little bit crazy, watchful. I like being annoying lol

Telluric:
your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: tied between thinking of getting a second job/what it shouldacouldawoulda be annnnd getting my motorcycle permit/my own steel horse situation figured out. dvs is first come first serve and i'm not an early morning person lma o

something that brought an abundance of light to your life: both my rl family and internet family have come through for me time and time again, though not always giving me what i want or need, still giving me at least the support of a hug while i recenter myself whenever i end up offtrack.

how have you grown this year? i've found the reason why i value just what it means to be an individual. to stand up for yourself in the fight and either finish it or put it on pause to talk and reflect. what it means to have your life entirely in your hands and not offering it to people who don't deserve it and who will never understand it. it's not exactly a conclusion i can put into words but it took writing a thesis, long late night debates with family and friends and unwarranted frustration to end up where i am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version