Off topic > Discussion Board

Which OCs do you have for other stuff than FH?

(1/1)

Ellen11v:
What am I doing, it's 5 am...

I wanna do this plain and simple; what the title says.
Feel free to share their full bios and pictures and stuff. But as for me on this, I'm only just describing them a bit... (because I'm lazy)
Anything not related to FH of course as this is off topic.
I got my own OC for Jak and Daxter, it's a Precursor Ottsel (the small beast that Daxter is.). Her name is Selena.

another one for Spyro the dragon. She's a cheetah like Hunter. Her name is Layla.

another one for How To Train Your Dragon. It's a dragon that I made up. It can see in the dark and sleeps like a bat, can breathe a lot of fire but needs to charge a lot each time. I named it Ignighter.

Last OC I have is for Sonic the Hedgehog. Her name is June, and she's a Maned wolf...

That's about it.

The reason I made this post is because I'm bored... and I'm a bit curious to see what OCs other people have here.
Again feel free to tell as much as you wish about your personal characters.

LadySigyn:
Ooh I like this.

I have quite a number of OCs outside of FH. I have Marvel-based ones from my rping days years ago, story OCs, an Avatar: The Last Airbender OC, and my favourite of all; my horse OCs.

Sigyn also has alternative forms, such as an equine form:

Thanks for coming up with this thread, Ellen! I'm excited to see what other OCs people have.

Dark_heart:
Ellen, we're from same time zone, lol

It's still work in progress, but i'm thinking about devil OC in cat form. Sorry, haven't any picks, but had idea with red-purple giadrent. I don't think it gonna excist in-game, cuz would have big problem with presets c':

Garfield.:
Well, I'm not in many communities but I got OCs that are just to draw and practice. I got 2 cats named Caty and Felix. I'm thinking of doing an oc for I became a dog that is rather a company than a NPC. (I'm in my phone now but I'll get the pics later)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version