Author Topic: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017  (Read 126160 times)

Offline LionHeart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Helloo
    • View Profile
Re: Updates of the Year 2016 & Early 2017
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2017, 03:11:01 am »
How do you change edit username .0.
This is a signature!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2017, 04:21:10 am »
How do you change edit username .0.

You can change your username through the User Panel here. Sign in with your current username and password and then scroll down until you see the Change Username section. Fill in the new username you would like and your current password then click the button that says "Change" below those input fields. This should do the trick!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline enckitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2017, 01:06:45 am »
I have been away from this game for a while and I am very excited to see some new faces and some new work being done on the game!!! I can't wait to see what the future hold for Feral Heart!!!

Offline honeywasp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Instagram: unidinofied || pfp ; cherries <3
    • KyoruOfTheFurryWar
    • channel/UCg2MMF5RiqA5jAa0H8ruktA
    • View Profile
Banned?
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2017, 10:19:50 am »
So, I am apparently banned? I didn't get a note of how long or why, I need explaining? The only thing I remember doing is hanging with a Creepypasta Fan Group, and Talking with my friend because I have problems at my life right now. I'm really confused and need conformation. Its not just me who plays my sister plays too. Again, NO IDEA what I did. I need help?
User  Numbskull

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2017, 10:42:27 am »
So, I am apparently banned? I didn't get a note of how long or why, I need explaining? The only thing I remember doing is hanging with a Creepypasta Fan Group, and Talking with my friend because I have problems at my life right now. I'm really confused and need conformation. Its not just me who plays my sister plays too. Again, NO IDEA what I did. I need help?
User  Numbskull

Discussions or mentions of bans and/or reports are prohibited to the public eye. As listed here: Forum Rules

Please message a member of the staff team, found here: FH Staff
They will get back to you shortly in regards to your predicament.
gone

SugarFrostBite

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2017, 11:03:45 am »
Can we get another update?

Offline Fishlioness9565

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • It scares me
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2017, 04:10:21 am »
THIS IS SUPER COOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
a potatoe only gets baked if you bake it
you only live once you die
when you fall, pick yourself back up
unless up is happiness then you just toss yourself back down
people don't think the universe be like it is, but it do

Offline GucchiOxygen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I know the things not worth being known that are
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2017, 04:34:23 am »
Please add hunting I want to kill

:)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2017, 01:28:58 pm »

Quote from: Nynx
We want to maintain some aspect of surprise, so I don’t want to give everything away. I will say, however, that we are adding new maps, although instead of strictly staff-created ones (like the latest patch), we’ve selected members of the community to create them with our assistance. We also have threads on the website where you can submit textures and meshes, which could lead to involvement in the patch. The patch is still in the works, so I cannot guarantee anything specific for FH’s patch future, but hopefully other additions will make their way into the game.

Back in 2011, KovuLKD (Game Creator of FH) thought of putting together features of games that he liked (skill system from Guildwars and the pretty icons, skill creativity from DoTA, teamwork + survival concept from L4D, 3D realtime battlestyle from Kingdom Hearts), but he also thought that those will naturally make hunting seem more like fighting than actual hunting. He was just thinking aloud and he also thought that maybe FeralHeart can have several different zones that allow different activities. Unfortunately, KovuLKD left FeralHeart and took the source code with him. The source codes are what allows the game creator/head administrator to go into the game's encrypted codes and change them.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2017, 06:45:24 pm »

Quote from: Nynx
We want to maintain some aspect of surprise, so I don’t want to give everything away. I will say, however, that we are adding new maps, although instead of strictly staff-created ones (like the latest patch), we’ve selected members of the community to create them with our assistance. We also have threads on the website where you can submit textures and meshes, which could lead to involvement in the patch. The patch is still in the works, so I cannot guarantee anything specific for FH’s patch future, but hopefully other additions will make their way into the game.

Back in 2011, KovuLKD (Game Creator of FH) thought of putting together features of games that he liked (skill system from Guildwars and the pretty icons, skill creativity from DoTA, teamwork + survival concept from L4D, 3D realtime battlestyle from Kingdom Hearts), but he also thought that those will naturally make hunting seem more like fighting than actual hunting. He was just thinking aloud and he also thought that maybe FeralHeart can have several different zones that allow different activities. Unfortunately, KovuLKD left FeralHeart and took the source code with him. The source codes are what allows the game creator/head administrator to go into the game's encrypted codes and change them.

So wait we will never get another update? Don't one of you know him personally to get a hold of him?