Author Topic: I can't find my character! Have you ever lost something and never found it?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
I made a grass preset, but I lost it when I F3d above it! Can you find it?
Screenshot
It's there, I promise.
Please don't point out the location of it when you find it, this screenshot is meant to be a bit of a challenge. :)

Hint: It's a small creature, not in the dark patches of grass, and not in the light patches of grass either.

Click on the screenshot to see it closer. Hold Shift whilst scrolling to scroll sideways when the screenshot is large.

Have you ever lost something and still haven't found it to this day?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
this was actually rather challenging, but i'm pretty sure i know where your preset is!! this is brilliant and a really creative game!

i've most certainly lost quite a few things in my life (you will not be forgotten, pokémon x. i almost completed it, too. ;-;), however i'm strangely good at keeping things that other may tend to lose extremely easily. for example, i've been using the same ds stylus for nearly a decade now! (it's got giratina on it, it's way too cool to lose!)

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Many many many things.  Of all the things i lose, i miss my mind the most.
And the only way i can find your character is if i cheat & use computer science to examine that scene.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Lucius

This is a pretty cool challenge, I must admit. Took me a minute or two to find, and it's easy to lose sight of it if you look away.

As far as lost things go, I don't lose many items, surprisingly. The only thing I've ever really lost was a light blue (slightly see-through) twenty sided die. I bought two of them in a store and lost one of the dice a few years later. Even after renovating my room (I took everything out) I still couldn't find it, which probably means it's as good as gone.

I can't find an exact picture of what they look like, but this one comes very close