FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

My FeralHeart Characters

<< < (2/3) > >>

faewyn:
I absolutely love your two characters with Dream of Stars being my favorite! It's so nice to see very well-made characters. I don't believe I've seen any ghost characters on Feralheart and the fact that you added that as part of your character is really nice. I also really enjoy looking at how you designed everything from the names matching the characters(the colors and design) and all the different colors your characters have. <3 Very lovely and I enjoy seeing you in-game!

StarryNights:

--- Quote from: Dark_heart on May 06, 2020, 06:26:36 am ---Wow. Very interesting characters! My fav is Cosmo c:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on May 06, 2020, 04:35:35 pm ---Nice characters!

--- End quote ---

thank you!!

Cosmo's my favorite of the bunch too, Dark ^w^
mostly cause i've done so much with her! she has a fully fleshed out backstory now, she's married to my friend's mascot, her entire family's been designed, so much has gone on with her
her design's changed a few times, with hair, markings, stuff like that, but i do think this is her final design now! she's very pretty uwu

--- Quote from: faewyn on May 06, 2020, 07:35:22 pm ---I absolutely love your two characters with Dream of Stars being my favorite! It's so nice to see very well-made characters. I don't believe I've seen any ghost characters on Feralheart and the fact that you added that as part of your character is really nice. I also really enjoy looking at how you designed everything from the names matching the characters(the colors and design) and all the different colors your characters have. <3 Very lovely and I enjoy seeing you in-game!

--- End quote ---

aowh! thank you so much!
Dreams is,, i think my only ghost character? i dunno, i've always liked the idea of having a ghost character, i've just never made one that was good before her i guess!
i have an entire backstory thought up for her, but nowhere to really show it, which is deeply unfortunate. there's not much to it since she was alive for a whole 9 years before dying, but still

i do like character designs! most of my characters look pretty different from each other (except for the multiple ARPG characters that mostly look similarly to my fursona, since they're me)
like, they're pretty different where like, i have Stargazer who is a space wolf basically, roams the stars and other planets, they were part of FeralHeart once with a completely different name and design
i have Roo, who is a knight who comes from a destroyed planet and is the last of her kind save for one known survivor who's basically out to kill her for somewhat being the cause for their planet's destruction
and i have Ash and Star! they're both me, but slightly to the left of each other. Star's more actually me (she's,, literally me in design and everything except her tail), while Ash mostly has my personality and likes and such, but has her own story

ah, i've rambled a bit, sorry about that!
i'm glad you all like Dreams and Cosmo!

StarryNights:
comin' back to this to say i've updated Dreams' bio!

not much changed, just added her appearance in-game and changed her preset link
brain wanted to make a preset so i did, i guess

that's all that changed. nothing really interesting, sorry!

StarryNights:
bigger update today, lads!
added my fursona, Ash!

...aka i got bored and grumpy because feralheart kept crashing so i made a preset and decided to let her be a character here too
but yeah!

also man each reference is an entirely different style huh

wolfdog01:
Digging Ash, that purple on the front legs is very eye catching but subtle. Also happy to see she has apposable front paws, now my fursona can have a friend with similar paws lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version