Author Topic: "I don't think so..." |:Dog and wolf rp:| Open and accepting!  (Read 9161 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: "I don't think so..." |:Dog and wolf rp:| Open and accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 09:20:44 pm »
Thanks! I will post later.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 12:42:56 am »

Night
German Shepherd
Female

Night looked over at Leonie, "Wolf. He was rumaging through our stuff. I drove him off with little trouble. Thanks though!" She nodded, and walked back into the alley. The two pups were listening to an elderly Whippet tell a story of how her humans always got on a bike and let her run alongside them. Night walked into her den, curling up and laying down so her head was out. She looked around. She saw Kyber drive off another wolf who snuck close to the alley. She walked out and trotted towards Kyber as he walked in with a deer in his jaws, "Good catch Kyber! The pack will feed for days with this!" Night nodded and thought for a bit, she then leapt onto the biggest dumpster and howled. The dogs quickly gathered, and Night began speaking,
"May every dog hear me out! I have been thinking. Kyber is a powerful loyal dog. His skills are nearly unmatchable and he will do his best for the pack. I have made the choice. Kyber is now the Beta of my pack!" She leapt down, walking to her den.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 03:11:05 am »

Naviah
The wolf mix slept like a rock, the outside sounds not even making her stir out of slumber. She was having the same dream again; She and her mother running through the trees side by side, they seemed to be chasing something..But she never finds out what is is. Her head shot up and her ears perked at the sound of a long drawn out howl, her mother. When Naviah was sent her her mother told her that she would tell her good morning every day for he rest of her life. The pack knew Naviah was mostly wolf but they didn't know about her own family was just outside the city and why she was sent here. She never planned on telling them since she has grown attached to the pack, but she knew her mother's pack would come looking for her one day and want to know what the domesticated dogs know. The pup got to her paws and shook the dust from her pelt, she had only heard the last part of Night's announcement but she didn't really care either. Naviah didn't know what to do since she has not been given a rank yet since she is still young, but when she turns 2 she will be finally given a rank. Then she would be a official member of the pack.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 05:14:57 pm »

Leonie

The mix-breeds head tilted as Night answered her question, positioning it center she sighed "Theyrurning into such pests! But its fine, we need to stick together..." she growled, but seeing Kyber trot down the alley she looked at Night then trotted off-her fluffed tail curled over her back. Taking a seat slouched against the wall the black patched canine glanced around, but her attention quickly travelled back to the female Shepherd who had an announcment. Kyber was now honoured beta of the pack, and for some reason she agreeded. Looking at the ice-eyed male she dipped her head in a "Congratulations" as she began to observe the pack

Kyber

As he continued down the shadowed alley he glanced at the now awake pack, the whole commotion must have woke them. Dipping his head at each packmember he finally arrived by night-dropping the deer carcass infront of her and Leonie seeming to trot off. A smile grew across the Wolf-mixs' face as Night seemed pleased with his hunt. Kyber always looked out for the pack and tried his hardest to get them a meal, weather that meant risking his own life or starving himself.  "Heh, it was easy!" he winked at the Shepherd "Good, least they wono hungry" he smiled now seated near his Alpha. But, happiness and joy quickly shot through the male as he now took on the responsibility of being beta, now he would have to shine and keep the pack safe and fed like he always wanted to do. Kyber now had a great responsibility. "Thanks!" he replied as some of the pack members congratualted him. Turning to night he smiled "Thankyou miss! I sure will take on this responsibility and be the best beta you've had or seen!" he promised with a dip of his head.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 10:02:47 pm »
Cashmire layed silently in the darkness of an alley. She tried to stay silent for she was right at the edge of town where wolves were often found. Her gaze flicked from side to side before she slowly got to her feet and stalked quietly and slowly out of the alley and back towards where the dogs roamed.

Sorry for shortness. I can't think. xD))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 11:24:23 pm »
(Added Hierarchy for Night's pack)

Night
German Shepherd
Female

Night nodded and dogs congratulated Kyber. Night barked, "Let us all eat breakfast until we are full!" The dogs turned to see the kill pile. Some of their eyes widened at the site of the deer, rabbit, squirrel and other prey. Night stepped forward and ate her food. She was quickly full, and she turned to Kyber, "As long as you are Beta, you will eat second while the rest of the pack eats after you." She got a small rabbit that a jack russel had caught and took it into her den.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 12:25:03 am »

Leonie

Now everyone had settled from Nights announcement the mix-breed shuffled to her paws, slowsly sliding up the wall. Soon, the black-patched canine lifted to her paws, walking past the two higher rank canines and dipping her head respectfully. As stated they were allowed to tuck in, and so she was going to-boy had Leonie been hungry for a while. It seemed few of the pack members had already gathered for their meal-but spaces were still noticable. Pushing into a small gap she looked at her fellow pack mates, her tail remaining hooked and wagging. Arching down her neck and dropping her head towards the deer she didn't hesitate on tucking in. Parting her jaws the Wolf-mix began tearing flesh from the lifeless carcass.

Kyber

As a cool breeze blew through the males felt his blue eyes darted around at his many pack mates-continuing to receive nods. Everyone had soon been dismissed and able to eat, but Kyber knew to wait his turn-besides the pack eating first was more important to him than him eating first. Looking at Night who also spoke about the eating rules he nodded his head "I know, and if the pack need food-they can eat my share.." the brute offered. Although Kyber rarely showed his affectionate side when involving his pack members. Allowing the pack to eat in piece Kyber sat watch near the edge of the alley, waiting his turn.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 01:10:05 am »
Bump.))

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 11:40:04 am »

Name: Dolph
Personality:
Kind to his pack
Hates a lot of dogs, few exceptions
Loves puppies, usually wolf puppies
Not afraid to defend his pack
Will kill
History: The black male was born in his pack. When he became an adult he was made beta. He loved his pack, but when the humans left he changed. He wanted the city, as it might hold the secret to understanding human language. When the Alpha died he was made leader. The pack respected him. But when an enemy pack attacked, his parents were killed and left his pack scarred for life. Dolph swore revenge on the pack, and will do anything to kill the wolf that killed his parents.
Family: Aurora (Mother, dead), Slasher (Father, dead), Briggan (Brother, living), Delilah (Sister, living)
Pack/Rank: He and his pack lives southwest of the city. Dolph is currently Alpha with his brother, Briggan, as beta.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 12:03:34 am »

Jewel

Jewel laid down, the ice-eyed female was in a pile of snow. Her ice blue eyes gazed to the pack. "Oh no, I gotta leave before they find me!" She thought. She got on her paws and ran. She ran for a very long time until she was out of the pack's territory. Suddenly, she realized she was in a wolf pack's territory. A wolf spotted her and he shouted "Attack!" The tricolored female took a turn to leave, but then a bunch of wolves began chasing her. She began running for a long long long LONG time.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 12:05:11 am by Mayah-the-floof »