Author Topic:  (Read 17754 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:14 pm »

Fight or Die!

In a small town named Idoha there lives many gangs. But nothing like your usual trouble makers. A horrible group of people they are, a real piece of work. An unknown, ruleless town they live in. Crime is high and things aren't done right, theives, fights and murders. But the worst thing here is the dog fights. With the law not hearing about this small town they aren't here to stop it. Being a town now on the map the 'Pitbull Ban' did not occur and that spiced up the sport of dog fights. Nearly everyone in the town owns the dogs labelled 'Dangerous' and train them in ways that can only harm others. Not a good soul lives here, and all the dogs know is they have to fight. Weather that's for money or to get them known. Fighting is now what the dogs do best.

Plot:
You'll be playing the role of a dog which will obviously be a pure-bred Pitbull or even a cross-bred. Ever since being a pup you've been trained to fight, or you may of already had the instinct its entirely up to you. Weather you're still a pup, an older dog or an elder you'll fight. Sometimes to the death. Sometimes until the dogs are pulled apart, once gives up or the humans say others wise. Everyday is a day of training and even though you hang around with the gangs through the day, at night you're a fighting machine.

Application
Code: [Select]
[Picture]
Name:
Mixed with:
Owner:
Personality:
Background:
Owner:
Pup(s):
Fights: (wins and loses)
Extra:

The Ring
Throughout the day this ring is used for practice fights, the dogs will not aim to kill one another nor injure them, maybe just draw a little blood if that. At night this is where the fights take place when the covers come off. Crowds gather to watch two canines fight, maybe till death or maybe not, but it doesn't usually esculate that far. Even 2 on 2 goes on sometimes between enemies and opposite gangs.

Practice Ring
This is the practice ring. When dogs aren't fighting this is where they practice, usually on a dummy or possible with a bait dog. It all depends on how your human goes about it. Many of these are on fields or gardens that are fenced in along with the dogs resting space. Dogs are trained in many ways like pulling heavy objects, pushing heavy objects, climbing and many other ways.

Resting Space
Lastly this is where to dogs are kept. Only dogs of the same gangs or who are familiar with one another or they would kill eachother. These shelters hold approximatelt 2 dogs but every dog is allowed its own. At the side there is a large water and food bowl, inside a comfortable bed. But, they can't wonder far. The dogs are chained to a strong peg that has been hammered into the ground to prevent dogs getting off, escaping and even fighting.

Rules:

1~Please, if you don't like gore do not join this role-play. If it hasn't became obvious there will be a lot of gore in this role-play and strong language/cussing will also follow but try not to abuse this. Also your dog can be used for breeding to produce top fighting pups.
2~Be realistic, literate and active. As you can tell this roleplay will be realistic so all pictures must be realistic, also the way your canine acts so yes you will get wounds, maybe bones broke and could even be killed your character isn't the best either. There won't be any mates as realistically dogs don't really have mates. You must be active as it does get annoying when you're waiting for someone to post and they never do again+i don't want this role-play to die. Literate-you must post a minimum of 2 lines, although longer posts are preferred.
3~No god-modding or power-playing. Your character will get injured and can't dodge every attack from theor opponents, you aren't better than anyone else also and hate the character not the person, if you are wanting to kill someones character please speak above posts or through pm.
4~If you are goint to be inactive for a while or can't post please infromt me so I can keep track on what happens to give you a re-cap, but we won't move on to much without you. If without word and you don't post for 2/3 days we will move on without you so we aren't waiting around, then the role-play suddenly going inactive.
5~Keep an eye out for added rules and information.

In the small town Idoha you're a Pitbull born and bred. One of the most fierce dogs around, pure muscle you are. Although many see you as a loving family pet the citizens of Idoha see you as a mean, fighting machine who will pick up their image in seconds. Train your hardest and strive to win, don't let anyone push you around in the harsh town of Idoha.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:14:19 pm »

Name: Athena
Mixed with: Nothing
Personality: Athena is an outgoing canine who loves being active, when ever off her teather you'll see her training and ripping something apart. Although Athena isn't the most aggressive dog of the fights she does have quite a temper and quite the strength on her. When this Pits temper is broken you better watch out cause she won't be afraid to tear you apart. Thena is always straight forward and says what she wants when she wants. Athena is always pleasing Sean and he's the best fighting dogs he's had so far, training her since she was a pup.
Background: When a pup Athena was born from a famous bloodline of Pitbulls, her father being one of the best fighter in Idoha but is soon to retire because of his old age at 5 along with her mother, who is used specifically for breeding purpose. Sean seen something in Athena and snagged her up right away, he treat her right and still does, but he allowed and wanted her to fight. Because of her fiesty attitude he knew she would one day be a great fighter like her father.
Owner: Sean Wayans
Pup(s): None so far, soon to have some.
Fights: won 3 lost 1 drew 2
Extra: You may apply to be any of her parents or sibling.

Name: Takeshi
Mixed with: Nothing
Personality: Taki is a very, very aggressive dog who stands for no crap. This blue pit isn't afraid to stand up for herself and doesn't allow anyone to push her around. Takeshi says and does what she wants when she wants. The strongest trait to this dog is her stubborness, and unless she wants to do something she will if she doesn't she won't. Takeshi is prone to snap and has a very short temper, she is one to fit the normal stereotypical view of a Pitbull.
Background: Takeshi comes from a strong bloodline. All of her family has carried the blue gene all the way from her ancestors and right the way down to her pups. The thing that attracted Kane to Takeshi was her aggressiveness and option to fight. As a pup she was always fighting wtih her siblings and loved locking her jaws onto things. It was at the age of 9 weeks when Kane decided to start her training. They trained for many years until her first fight happened. After that she was a wizz and won all 4 fights. Kane has bred a few litters from Takeshi as many seem to want her pups, but he decided to keep all of her previous litter, seeing as they'll also make him great money but will someday be champions.  
Owner: Kane Turner
Pup(s): Nebo, Kreki and Anabelle. 
Fights: won 4 drew 0 lost 0
Extra: You may apply to be one of her pups.  

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:57:48 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:32:53 pm »
 cant do pictures
Name: saphirre
Mixed with:nothing
Owner: chase ferino
Personality:
strong  
loving
 likes to fight some times
strong minded

Background:  she was born a fight dog
Pup(s):none
Fights: 4 wins   1 loss
looks: is big and tall a little taller than normal pitbulls her pelt is brownish tan with a white under belly her eyes are blue.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:51:11 pm by dixie1012002 »
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 09:37:10 pm »

I'm sorry Dixie but you aren't accepted. It states you can only be a Pitbull or a Pitbull mix to join this roleplay, also if you don't add a picture you'll need a description and we need more on your characters personality. Other than that you would of been accepted.
DA Account

Offline dixie1012002

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 09:37:44 pm »
ok let me change it
fam first

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »

You're accepted, just we need a little more on your characters personality.

DA Account

Offline dixie1012002

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 09:52:12 pm »
Name: saphirre
Mixed with:nothing
Owner: chase ferino
Personality:
strong  
loving
 likes to fight some times
strong minded

Background:  she was born a fight dog
Pup(s):none
Fights: 4 wins   1 loss
looks: is big and tall a little taller than normal pitbulls her pelt is brownish tan with a white under belly her eyes are blue.
 like this
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:14:33 pm by dixie1012002 »
fam first

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 10:04:48 pm »

Sure, you're accepted. Once we get a few more memberd we can start. Also if you find the picture of the character you're wanting give me the link and I'll give you the code etc. 
DA Account

Offline dixie1012002

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 10:12:56 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:35:42 pm by dixie1012002 »
fam first

Offline dixie1012002