Author Topic: weeeooo looking for a RP  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
weeeooo looking for a RP
« on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:09 pm »
Okay, so I am lookin' for a roleplay to keep me a little more occupied so I'm not super bored. Here are things that may seem appealing to me.
___________________________________________________________________________________
What is not appealing to me
* of course, gore in the maps.
* strict rules
* Mapless, sorry.
* Literate, like strict literature see what I stated above, I can't write that
* Innapropriate/disturbing material
I stare off into the distance, then padding down the hill towards the woods. "eww that sucked" I know you would not say that but it's what my mind feels like, but I can do a much better post if I had a baCKGROUND.
So, why do I sound so against "literate?"
well, I'm not really against it, it's just that I am not good at writing long posts because I will literally repeat material,
"Do you think you can just lock some people in a room and pressure them to keep coming up with gold? Eventually they'll start repeating material!"
Darwin Watterson, from The Amazing World of Gumball Episode: The Shippening (That's a real episode don't get me wrong)
Haha, well actually he's sort of right but except I'm not locked in a room by someone. It's the "pressure them to keep coming up with gold, till they repeat material." That's a true fact, I feel pressured alot making long posts about my character LITERALLY WALKING.
Sorry if I got into a little rant there, by the way, I don't really care what roleplay it's about, dogs, cats, dragons, winged wolves, lions, I just don't roleplay good as a human, sorry.
looking forward to wild roleplays.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:22:44 am by SoftPaws »

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
Re: weeeooo looking for a RP
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 02:17:27 am »
Hello there, would you be interested in joining a Super Smash Bros. roleplay? If you are, feel free to send a DM over the forum and we can talk about it. ^^
"I'm really feeling it!"

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 05:18:11 am »
Hello there, would you be interested in joining a Super Smash Bros. roleplay? If you are, feel free to send a DM over the forum and we can talk about it. ^^
Sorry, I don't know alot about Super Smash Bros. I know I said "I don't really care what roleplay it's about" but I was meaning by animal roleplay (wolfpack, lion pride, Clan o' kitties.) , super sorry if I'm being picky here : (

Offline Moonchez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 01:57:33 pm »
Hey there! We're proud to announce that Kibou Huskies is accepting new recruits! We're growing at a whopping rate of 30+ members! Information will be on discord and the Feral Heart group itself, if you'd like to join contact me on discord: Akita The Husky#2858 SPACES INCLUDED, and if you spot me on FH say hi: Moonchez.  We give you a warm welcome ^^

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 03:23:28 pm »
I am going to lock this thread because this thread is quite a few months old now.
Additionally, the user has also left FeralHeart recently, which can be viewed in
>This Thread<

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡