Off topic > Media

I can has meme?

(1/2) > >>

Stargatefan:
Hi, just a little poll. Enjoy and vote! It's only up for 20 days, so cast your vote now!
-Stargate

Warrior4ever:
 I'd have to go with LOLCats from the options you have here, but my favorite meme (not just group) would absolutely have to me Moon Moon c: *sigh* Someday, my sweet Moon Moon, you will get the thing.

unnbrellas:
What about fandom memes? Those are the best ones! Hmm...Out of what you have, Im going with rage.
Lol there are so many moonmoon memes now!

Stargatefan:

--- Quote from: TheWarrior on August 27, 2013, 02:37:07 am --- I'd have to go with LOLCats from the options you have here, but my favorite meme (not just group) would absolutely have to me Moon Moon c: *sigh* Someday, my sweet Moon Moon, you will get the thing.

--- End quote ---
What's Moon Moon? And I found out about LOLCats from a book (or three). I have all three LOLCat books, haha. SO FUNNEH. Kittehs u r so funny and cute...
-Stargate

Stargatefan:
O
--- Quote from: SilverFangs on August 27, 2013, 02:43:58 am ---What about fandom memes? Those are the best ones! Hmm...Out of what you have, Im going with rage.
Lol there are so many moonmoon memes now!

--- End quote ---
OKAY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT A MOON MOON MEME IS. TIME FOR GOOGEL *le googels it* HAHAHAHAHA Go werewolves! Yay. ENJOY TEH POLLS. *le boop out* DOOBEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO, SUB-SCRIBE!
...Too much Dole. I was like drunk on it today and me and some friends made a posse of sorts: THE PINEAPPLE POSSE!!!!! Good times, good times...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version