Author Topic: Ace's list of lovely floofs  (Read 2297 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Ace's list of lovely floofs
« on: October 07, 2012, 12:29:38 pm »
Here I will be posting in a praise for my friends who I think deserve the credit, even if I haven't known them that long.

Cakeindafridge - I know you're not really a forum guy, but you're my best and most trusted friend on all of FeralHeart... :) <33
Breeds - I've become close to Breeds, and even though I don't know Breeds that much I still like Breeds very much. :)
Black Pain - Well, now where shoul I start? Ah, yes! I could describe Blacky as a funny and complete derp, someone who can sometimes be a bit... stupid, but I go to school in real with Blacky and according to Blacky I'm her 3rd best friend, and Blacky is also on my list of epic friends, yet is also listed as my funniest, derpy friend xD. I thank you Blacky for becoming my friend, you're just one of a kind.
~Minti3~ - I also go to school with this one, in fact Blacky and her are best friends! Minti, is funny, popular and one of the best friends I've ever got involved with, although her complete obvsession with this Korean band name BigBang and their lead singer T.O.P has gotten out of hand xD lol.
BragaLights - A new friend of mine but so far one of my best on the game, awesome guy!
PrettyReckless - Ressy, as I would have to say most call her is a new but good friend of mine, we're not that close but we're getting there ;). Ressy, you're an awesome friend and always have something nice to say about someone, never mean :).
BigBangTheory - I've known this one for a while now, but I've never gone up to her to meet her myself. So, on that note, she's new on my friends list but is a kind and bright girl... <3
Berrymutt - I've known BB for a while now, ever since I join the group "The Ebon Circle (TEC)," I have lost all my old ways on the game, and even though BB may not have noticed, he was one of those few who was able to help me rid of my old ways; thank you BB <3 :).
MorbidDecadence - To my dear Sura, you have made me proud to have you as a friend. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met you that day in Fluorite, you made me proud to call you "my friend." Your a top of the list gal with a huge spirit, and a great heart. -huggles SugaLord- you are one of my closest friends in all of FeralHeart, and in reality; even if there is a huge age difference between us xD age doesn't really matter in my mind x3. Thank you, for being my friend. <3

So that's my list of floofs so far, when I get more with reasons I'll update this forum and have their date displayed above them.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:37:53 am by ace13 »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Ace's list of lovely floofs
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:43:31 pm »
I know most of theesh peoplez, and they do deserve the praise. ~
Good on yew, Ace. +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 07:55:55 am »
PrettyReckless - Ressy, as I would have to say most call her is a new but good friend of mine, we're not that close but we're getting there ;). Ressy, you're an awesome friend and always have something nice to say about someone, never mean :).
[/color]
Thank you, Ace! This surely made my day. <3 Means a lot to me, dear.. Really. :3
RETIRED.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 06:00:23 am »
[/color]
Thank you, Ace! This surely made my day. <3 Means a lot to me, dear.. Really. :3
You're welcome love. You're one of my best friends on this game and even if you weren't you deserve the praise. c:

Offline Black Pain

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Flowercrowns for the win
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 11:07:27 am »
Black Pain - Well, now where shoul I start? Ah, yes! I could describe Blacky as a funny and complete derp, someone who can sometimes be a bit... stupid, but I go to school in real with Blacky and according to Blacky I'm her 3rd best friend, and Blacky is also on my list of epic friends, yet is also listed as my funniest, derpy friend xD. I thank you Blacky for becoming my friend, you're just one of a kind.
[/color]

Ohmaai
Dankee<33
Im very not active. Try my deviantart!

Icon made by cakeindafridge
ig made by duskiiez on dA

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 09:04:09 am »
~Minti3~ - I also go to school with this one, in fact Blacky and her are best friends! Minti, is funny, popular and one of the best friends I've ever got involved with, although her complete obvsession with this Korean band name BigBang and their lead singer T.O.P has gotten out of hand xD lol.

<333 Dankie Acebaby.
But... Who be dis T.O.P, Im pretty sure I kicked him out the door for Ashley Purdy and Andy Biresack >:I xDD

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy