Author Topic: Lilly's List of Those Floofs who Deserve Praise  (Read 1935 times)

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Lilly's List of Those Floofs who Deserve Praise
« on: October 30, 2012, 02:24:51 am »
I finally decided to post a bit of praise to the floofs who I personally think deserve it most. ^^ Well, here goes (Take note that many more people need a bit of praise, these are just the ones who stand out the most to me) :
Sorry if I forgot anyone...I appreciate a lot of people in the Fh communityplusihaveahorriblememory
Not posted in any particular order..

redlinelies
Crinn
wolffox
Nuru_
Shiekra
Ramine
RawSyndicate

Red: Thanks for being one of the most helpful person around the game and forums and for always being patient even with the rudest of people. I know it must be hard when you're 'famous' and people only bring you up because they themselves want to be put up to your level for selfish reasons. You deserve the highest of fives.~

Crinni: Thanks for being awesome, friendly, social, and having the most hilarious sense of humor. Not to mention, you're one of the best role-players I've ever met. It's hard to have those fake friends who only want to hang out because you're a Mod, but you deal with it with grace and kindliness. Please know that that's not why I want to be your friend..you're just too awesome. :3

Wolffie: Thanks for being one of the nicest, funniest people in all of Fh. You're always kind, patient and manage to get a laugh with everything you say. As much as I'd like to get to know you better, I realize that you have more important issues to deal with and I respect that. I hope you have the best life possible.

Nuru: I know you don't normally check the forums, but I felt the need to add you in here anyway. <3 You're my bestest friend in all of Fh.~ You can always make me laugh even when I'm not in a good mood. As random as you are, I luff you. Your weird sense of humor and strangeness is what I need in a friend. c8

Shiekra: ohgod, how long have I even known you, my friend with my name? I admire your artistic abilities and skills with people. I can honestly say that I look up to you as a role model. I love you with all my heart and I hope we never grow apart. Although I hardly see you anymore, I still consider you one of my closest friends. You deserve all the praise in the world and I'd do anything for you. <3

Ramine: I know I hardly know you and I don't think I've ever talked to you much, but I highly respect you. I honor your opinions and I nearly agree with everything you say. Don't think of me as a suck up or anything because that's the last thing I want to come across as, but I seriously do admire you. I'd love to get to know you but I understand you can be busy. I hope I can officially meet you sometime.

Rawy: Okay, I know I've never had an official conversation with you, but I gotta say that I honor you. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to just suck up to you because you're popular around Fh, you really are one of the nicest, most helpful floofs here. I've never seen you be rude to anyone. Now when I went to look at the MOTS today and I saw my name there, my happiness just skyrocketed even though I was having a dull day. I really never thought I'd ever be up there, but thanks to you and your absolute generosity, you pulled me out of an awful day. Trust me, if I could, I'd do anything to show you just how grateful I am.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:40:20 pm by animals_rock »
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Lilly's List of Those Floofs who Deserve Praise
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 03:02:47 am »
D'AWW. You're too sweet, floof <3 I've not known you for too terribly long, but from the time I've spent with you, it's easy to tell how great of a friend you are. It's stuff like this that makes my day. So thanks, floofeh - it really does mean a lot to hear stuff like this.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 05:03:13 pm »
You are such a sweetheart<3 I'm going to MAKE Red sing your song for you if it's the last thing I do. xD

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 06:35:59 pm »
Well, I'm kinda surprised to be up there. But boy am I glad. c':

I've actually been meaning to get to know you for a long while now, but have never found a good time. x3
But I certainly will do so soon. Derpy stuffz.

Thank you! ^^
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 06:42:29 pm by Ramine »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 10:35:26 pm »
You're welcome, y'all. ^^
@Crin: Aww, thanks :3 I'm glad I could help make someone's day even a little bit better. ^-^
@Wolffie: Thanks, floof. I've been dying to finally hear it. xD
@Ramine: I'm kinda surprised you've been meaning to know me. After all, I'm not all that well-known, but I'll definetly try to meet up with you if you don't look too busy. c:
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~