Author Topic: Just a big thanks to this amazing game  (Read 2184 times)

Offline amber501

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Is probably in the wrong section
    • View Profile
Just a big thanks to this amazing game
« on: September 25, 2018, 05:44:24 am »
After downloading the wip maps, I've stopped feeling upset about anything involving this game.
I never thought about it until now, but this game has done so much for me it's mind boggling.

From the moment I logged on, the people were welcoming and friendly. Aside from all the drama, funny moments, amazing rps, creative opportunities, and friendships I've had throughout my time here, there's one thing that will always give FH a special place in my heart.

While I was still new, I met a player named Sparkz in South Pole who was really nice. She asked if I had a skype, I didn't but I said yes and rushed to download it to continue talking with her. Little did I know she'd invite my best friend of fives years to the call. This game was the reason I met someone so important to me and it's difficult to show just how much I appreciate it for that.

Much love to Feral Heart no matter what happens! <3
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Just a big thanks to this amazing game
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 05:52:40 am »
FH will always have a special place in our hearts, no matter what happens. Despite the situation, there are so many amazing people who have come together and shown just how big of a kind and positive community we are. I'm really glad you're not feeling upset. I don't think anything seriously bad with happen, we all have to just stay positive. Much love indeed. <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:16:42 am »
FH is definitely one of those games that people will never forget. It carries one of those vibes that stick with people no matter what. It's really hard to make something that has something so special about it, you don't know just what that thing is, and FH has it. I'm sure this game became this way because of the wonderful community and staff always trying to put their all into what they make for the game. You can always tell when someone, or a team of so many people love what they do by the amount of care and time put into it. I will always love FH no matter what happens. Nothing could ever replace it <3

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 06:26:00 am »
I’m glad Feral Heart could be a wonderful experience in your life. Hopefully it continues to be. There is something truly special about this place, and even more so the community that binds it.

Moving this over to the Praise board for you. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline amber501

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 12:18:41 pm »
I’m glad Feral Heart could be a wonderful experience in your life. Hopefully it continues to be. There is something truly special about this place, and even more so the community that binds it.

Moving this over to the Praise board for you. <3

Thank you! I never know where to put my posts lmao.

I noticed the removal of the patch download and hope everything is going okay for you and the other staffers btw. <3
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 12:23:38 pm »
FH is special. There just isn't anything like it <3
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline amber501

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
FH is special. There just isn't anything like it <3

FH is definitely one of those games that people will never forget. It carries one of those vibes that stick with people no matter what. It's really hard to make something that has something so special about it, you don't know just what that thing is, and FH has it. I'm sure this game became this way because of the wonderful community and staff always trying to put their all into what they make for the game. You can always tell when someone, or a team of so many people love what they do by the amount of care and time put into it. I will always love FH no matter what happens. Nothing could ever replace it <3

FH will always have a special place in our hearts, no matter what happens. Despite the situation, there are so many amazing people who have come together and shown just how big of a kind and positive community we are. I'm really glad you're not feeling upset. I don't think anything seriously bad with happen, we all have to just stay positive. Much love indeed. <3

100% agree! This is one of the best and most friendliest communities I've ever known. I think I've missed it so much just because of how nice everyone is lol. It's definitely refreshing to get that genuine kindness from others! <3
People don't forget.
Nothing gets forgiven.
-JM
I'm a slut for RDR lol

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 04:55:37 pm »
I've seen no game as customiseable as FeralHeart, it's a game where I can be which ever character whenever, and I can even design so many aspects of characters I create, I can create mechanical characters, I can see all grass as magma by replacing textures. FeralHeart keeps me coming back, whether it be the roleplaying, or my best friend, or the creative possibilities, FH is my second home.

Whenever I read about this game's bleak future, my heart sinks into one of my feet. I can't let this game become but an empty shell of its former self, the memories made in FeralHeart are too precious to halt the creation of.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:23:02 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.