Author Topic: February Updates 1/2  (Read 25363 times)

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
February Updates 1/2
« on: February 01, 2013, 06:25:08 am »
Updates For February

We say hello to the beginning of yet another year here on Feralheart. I’d like to give a shout out to all of you awesome users who have stuck with us since the opening of our game, and a welcome to all you other users who have recently joined us. I’m glad for each and every one of you to be a part of our community and to be with us for our third January on Feralheart.

As always, another month means another news update. Here’s all of the stuff that went down these past few weeks.

Board & Site Changes
Little bit a go the staff did a bit of organizing in our Roleplay boards, primarily the Open Roleplay board. It has been sorted a bit, and the title has been changed to Free For All Roleplay. Be sure, as you guys are browsing and using this board, that you follow the roleplay guidelines and do not post threads where they do not need to be. Enjoy using these roleplay areas on the forum!

Other than this there have not been any major site changes this month. Keep an eye out for updates on this in the future coming weeks, though.

Events & kewl sturf

We have quite an update on events and such for our community here this month. We always try to give you guys something to do and it’s always a pleasure to see so many people participate! Here’s a bit of a heads up on what went down these past weeks.

As you know, last month we held our very first Feralheart Art Contest. Well, we’ve finally got the results in. Before hand I’d like to say thanks to every one to entered; every judge enjoyed seeing your beautiful original artwork created for this contest. The variety in styles and creativity in your drawings was very lovely to see.

Our winners for the Feralheart Art Contest were none other than…

Tearless, Claritza, and Nemena!

Congrats, you lot!

As well as the art contest, we held our Finalist round for the Monthly Preset Contest for the year 2012 during the months December and January. I personally was very glad to see every entry from our esteemed finalists, and it was indeed a hard choice for all of us.

Slydragon for third, Tearless for second,

and the first place winner and now titled Preset Maker of the Year 2012 is none other than

Goldchocobo

Congratulations to every one of you!
As some of you know, I was the founder and head judge of the MPC. But as my life is so busy these days, and other personal reasons, I am retiring from my spot, and passing it onto judges Ramine and Crin.

You can find information and participate in the Monthly Preset Contest board here.

Most of you who participated in the Christmas Party we held know about the Gift Hunt that took place at the time as well. Well, lazy ol’ Delay finally got off her butt and tallied down everyone who managed to find every gift. And those people are…

Rapid, WolfKate, Shadow, Nightfang1, Hawkpath7, and PrettyReckless.

Congrats! I want to give you guys a bit more of a reward to finding everything, so I’m going to give you guys a lineart headshot of a character of your choice.

Our Winter MOTS is now open for voting. We look forward to lots of participation from you guys, and we can’t wait to see who wins!

You can find the board here to vote.

Side Note
As some of you may have noticed, head admin Redlinelies has not been as active for the past couple of weeks. He has got his internet going and should be returning any time soon now, but for the moment being, please be sure to fire any questions or concerns at other staff members in his place, as he still won’t be able to answer much for a little while.

This concludes the news thread for this month. I look forward to another great year here on Feralheart, with my friends and this community.

Thanks for reading! Delay out.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:57:51 am by Warriorstrike »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: February Update 1/2
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:28:59 am »
Lookin' good. c: Thanks for the update Delfoof<3

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 06:33:23 am »
Wonderful news and congrats to all of the contest winners! :3

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 06:37:58 am »
Great updates! Thanks del bby <3 hopefully this year is even better then the last. Congratulations to all the winners of these amazing contests! ^^

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: February Updates 1/2
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 10:07:09 am »
Thanks for the wonderful updates, Delay. And congratulations everyone. x3

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 10:08:12 am »
Lovely update, thank's Del and congratulations to all those who won in the mentioned contests very well done.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 10:28:56 am »
Nice update, Delay. We needed oone anyways :). Congrats to everyone who did those contests.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 02:18:25 pm »
Thank you for the update, Delay! It'z much appreciatedz.
Congratulations to the Art Contest winners, as well as to anyone who entered it. That contest should definitely be an annual thing- it was amazing to see the creations put out there for the community to see. c:
Also, congrats to the winners of the Preset Maker of the Year! I've seen presets by all three of y'all, and each of you definitely deserve that recognition.
And, of course, I wish Red the best of luck getting his ducks in a row again, and we look forward to having him back in-game wiff us. :3
Thanks again, Del! <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 03:05:01 pm »
I'm thinking that Febuary is gonna be great!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 04:20:10 pm »
Woot!
Congratulations to the winners of the art contest, the preset contest, and the Christmas gift hunt. Thank god we haven't got an entire ceremony going on this, it'll take all evening XD
Also, I wish all the nominees the best of luck in Winter MOTS.
Aaaand, good luck to Rami and Crin in their new judging roles.

Thankies for the update, Delay.  :D

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)