Author Topic: March Updates 1/3  (Read 52796 times)

Offline Delay

• yeah but Red took me to Prom
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 128
    • delayni
    • annoyingdelay
    • View Profile
    • Delayni on DeviantART
March Updates 1/3
« on: March 02, 2013, 04:49:42 am »
Updates For March

Hello, everyone! It’s just that time for this month’s news and updates thread for all you floofs out there. Has everyone’s year been going well? It seems pretty chilly in most places, but if you guys don’t like that sort of thing, don’t worry! Spring is on its way, and times will get warmer before you know it. In any case, here’s all you need to know about the happenings of the past few weeks here on Feralheart.

Board & Site Changes
Nothing major has gone on much this past month in regards to the site. One thing to mention, however, is a heads-up over at our Off Topic Discussion Board. It’s come to the attention of the staff that several of the threads created here are not following the guidelines formerly provided. Borderline threads are posted, and others eventually head off of the original topic of discussion and into chat threads. To make things a bit more organized, I have written up an updated Off Topic Rules Thread that will go into action immediately.

Please, floofs, remember to read every rule thread for every board provided to you on the forum so we don’t have messy boards and several threads to have to hunt down.

Events & kewl sturf

We’ve received the winners for the MOTS: Winter at last! Let’s hear it for…

LordSuragaha, BigBangTheory, and DoctorFlob!

Good job to all those who had been nominated, and congratulations to the winners! Keep an eye out for the MOTS: Spring thread!

The first official Preset Contest of the year is taking place. The theme is realistic animals. Everyone, don’t forget to keep an eye on the Monthly Preset Contest every now and then; anyone can enter, and even if you just wanna stop by to check out the cool creations, that’s always fun as well! The board is here.

Side Note
Red has already mentioned this in its own dedicated thread, but I figured I’d go ahead and point it out here because it is a very important issue.

Several people have been gaining access to “public accounts” given to them by websites or friends. When you log into an account, it ties you to that account and every account tied to it accordingly. So, if you log in and your friend logs in, you both are connected by that account. Therefore, if one of the tied accounts is banned, you will be banned as well.
Several users who have connected to these banned accounts have been tied to it already, and once registration opens, their new account is going to be banned. Moderators and Administrators can not remove this ban.

You are responsible for YOUR OWN account. So, do not, I repeat, do not use the accounts of others.

On another note, this is a less important problem but we still believe it’d be worth mentioning. When you have a report to give to a Moderator or Administrator, be sure to send it to us here on the website. Some don’t tend to really care if they handle reports outside of this website and game, but others, such as myself, find it a little irritating to have received reports on sites completely unrelated to Feralheart (take DeviantART for example). I just want to mention that, unless a Moderator or Administrator gives this information and allows you to do so, please direct all reports and concerns regarding Feralheart to their inboxes here on the website, and nowhere else. Along with this, do not grow irritated if a Moderator refuses to accept your report elsewhere. Those are our own personal sites and we have the freedom to list whatever guidelines we chose. We appreciate it!

If you have any concerns on how to report, please check this thread.

Thank you for reading! Delay out.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 03:06:18 am by Warriorstrike »

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: March Updates 1/3
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 04:54:40 am »
Thanks for the update Delayy <33 and congratulations to Sura, Buffy and Doctorflob!! You guys have earned it!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:27:18 am »
Thanks for the updates Delay. Congratulations to the MoTS winners and to everyone else who was nominated :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 11:47:28 am »
Thanks for the update Deli, hope to see chu soon ^^ and thanks Raw and Ingie for the praise, Ily guys <3

See y'all in-game.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 01:13:11 pm »
Thankies for the update. Looks like it's been a somewhat calm and chilled out month, but it's sometimes I good at have quiet time. Especially when it's been as cold as it has been earlier, and you just want to snuggle up by a fire...ah that is nice...

I've already written two thank you and congratulation messages about MOTS, I'm running out of things to say XD Another enormous thank you to the floofs who nominated and voted for myself, Buffy and Lord Suragaha, we're so very grateful for belief and confidence in us. I shall hold the title with pride. As cheesy as it sounds, it is an honour to apart of this little community and derp around along side some wonderful people. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 03:05:07 pm »
Thank you for the updates. ^.^
There hasn't been much updates, but congrats to the MoTS winners and everyone else that was nominated. c:

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 03:48:46 pm »
Thanks for the updates Delay floof.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline Xanthous

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Eating your flooffles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 04:18:31 pm »
Thanks for the update, Delay. Congrats to the MOTS winners!~?

Offline Nightvvolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Durarara!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 04:26:14 pm »
Danks for the updates Delay ^^

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 06:48:29 pm »
This question has been asked THOUSANDS of times and has been answered MILLIONS of times.
If you are struggling to understand why the registry is closed then PLEASE visit the HELP page.

The reason it is rarely open is to reduce RANDOM accounts being made and then being dumped 3 days later..
There are so many people who have done this repeatedly and this creates extra work for the mods to remove the ones who are in-active. The registry was open late last night at 12PM UK time. Keep an eye out! These dates and times are random!

Thank you for the update Delay and congrats to you MOTS.

Signatures    |    Avatars