Author Topic: March Updates 1/3  (Read 52423 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: March Updates 1/3
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2013, 02:26:11 pm »
No offense, but it's may. We never had an April Updates or May Updates. I was wondering if we will get a new update thread anytime soon? If there is some problem causing the delays on them I totally understand and am sorry if I came off as rude, but yeah....

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

BouncyLion101

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2013, 06:15:36 pm »
No offense, but it's may. We never had an April Updates or May Updates. I was wondering if we will get a new update thread anytime soon? If there is some problem causing the delays on them I totally understand and am sorry if I came off as rude, but yeah....
I agree...it has been over a month that we had any official updates on the game.
I know there isn't much to update the players about, but it really isn't professional to just leave players hanging like that.

Totally understand if the staff have been stressed to be active lately or if there any other problems that is causing the delay in updates.

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2013, 06:39:02 pm »
I agree...it has been over a month that we had any official updates on the game.
I know there isn't much to update the players about, but it really isn't professional to just leave players hanging like that.

Totally understand if the staff have been stressed to be active lately or if there any other problems that is causing the delay in updates.

You're right, the staff have not posted an update for April or May, but we should give them time. There could be multiple reasons why they haven't yet- staff is always busy trying to stay on top of everything. As Feareh had suggested, they might do a huge news thread in May because it was already late into April to have monthly news. I don't know anything about it, but we should just be patient and keep our eyes peeled as one might be coming soon. Any whining or complaining won't make them post one faster. If anything, it may make a staff member less eager to post it.
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2013, 06:46:13 pm »
You're right, the staff have not posted an update for April or May, but we should give them time. There could be multiple reasons why they haven't yet- staff is always busy trying to stay on top of everything. As Feareh had suggested, they might do a huge news thread in May because it was already late into April to have monthly news. I don't know anything about it, but we should just be patient and keep our eyes peeled as one might be coming soon. Any whining or complaining won't make them post one faster. If anything, it may make a staff member less eager to post it.
I was not at all trying to sound whiny.
Just pointing out that with no game updates and no updates on the forum, it might disappoint some players. And it's not that professional to do that anyway.

And Woofkita and I both said that we would understand if there is a problem causing the delay.

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2013, 01:43:36 pm »
Maybe Red has been working on something awesome and it wasn't ready in April. He may want to post it in May or June. Just be patient and we Floofs may get some awesome updates and news. Or they may have been busy with school and stuff.....

Offline icethewolf1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2013, 03:15:38 am »
Its I good thing School is almost out, not many people will have to worry about the extra HW until next year! XD

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2013, 11:13:21 am »
Well, there was a time before when this happened and sometimes usually it is because there isn't much of a change to the Forum and as well as the game, I think. Really other than any contest winners that would be it. If I sound like I'm ranting I'm not trying to. Still, we will have to wait. I can't wait to see the news too. Maybe a BIG one is being made right now
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:17:18 am by SilverTW »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2013, 12:34:06 pm »
I can't wait (and I'm sure others can't wait) until schools over XD Then maybe we can get some updates...For me school ends May, 29th.... that's too long :(

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2013, 09:02:11 am »
I can't wait (and I'm sure others can't wait) until schools over XD Then maybe we can get some updates...For me school ends May, 29th.... that's too long :(

Shorter than mine. Kov could have got even busier you know?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2013, 11:59:34 am »

Shorter than mine. Kov could have got even busier you know?

I wasn't saying that that was longer than everyone else's. I'm in 5th grade, not college.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.