Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 102871 times)

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 18:00BST
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2013, 05:29:27 pm »
This looks pretty serious.. thanks for posting this Razmirz.. I'll be sure to get the word out!

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2013, 05:33:50 pm »
Its utterly stupid when someone argues with you and when they realize they cant answer a question they give an answer that really didn't answer the question. Games should be fun and entertaining, not dramatic. They're just getting themselves in more trouble.   I'll be sure to get the word out.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2013, 05:41:43 pm »
I might get the word out if I decide to come out of my shell. I trust that this person is the false Super as you said, and I hate how people have to torture the poor loving super.
I think people should get a darn life instead of doing this stuff to games like this.
Aro'kai inspired a main character of mine, as he went through many edits.
The griffin model inspired Hugrf the griffin, an undrawn for now griffin/gryphon.
It's truly stupid, as Stargazer said when someone does this stuff.
I hope Soup comes back to her account, really. You know.
I wish there was less drama in a game like that now. >_< Ughh.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2013, 05:47:28 pm »
Alas, for every other supporting fan out there, there's always at least someone who dreams of tearing it down just because they can. It's pathetic, really, because it's a hacker's way of sending themselves the message "I'm better than everyone." That is, if people take notice.

I agree with Stargazer, and frankly I agree with most of you. Hackers are just trigger-happy drama makers. And the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. I'll make sure to link back my feralheart buddies who are AK fans, so they know what's up and can prepare. Who knows when the next hacker attack will be.

Oh, and I also posted a comment (see link below) that I really put some thought into, but I won't post it here because I don't want to produce spam. It explains my opinion more deeply. I'd appreadicate it if you'd read it. :)

[(I'm EffulgenceOfTheNight))----> http://tinyurl.com/ltvt4nn]

~Gamma

((Hope I didn't go off-topic in the last paragraph c:)

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:09 pm »
Although I've never come across a fake Super claim, Thanks for the post, I'll know to be careful in the future... Jeez, I feel real bad for the real Super... This is ridiculous.
Oh, and I agree with Gamma here.. Trigger happy drama makers fits the description, and you all know Super, like in the fake post states, she wouldn't keep updates from us. Honestly, I can't see updates and screenshots causing drama like this, And it really is sad that someone, just to be 'cool', would tear down an awesome community like that. I mean; Really. Is it worth it? No.

As for Hugrf, exactly. Hackers may think this is funny, but in truth, they need to Get. A. Life. Soup reallllyyy wouldn't say any of that, barely. Nice acting, little hacker! Maybe you should take some classes before trying that on us again.
Hahah, anyway, this is really starting to get over dramatic. I can't even see a single reason in the world to hack or fake being Soup... Not one.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:32:14 pm by Hotdogsrule »

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 06:42:29 pm »
Thank you for this information, Raz. I find this truely annoying and I feel very sorry for Super, this must be ridiculas for them.

|| Preset ||

BouncyLion101

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 07:09:16 pm »
I never even knew this was happening, gosh I feel sorry for Super and how people just try and take her identity and falsely claim things.
Hackers really do need to calm the freak down and go outside and enjoy their own life, not someone else's that they choose to steal.
Thank you, Raz, for sharing this and helping to spread the awareness of the problem.

Smiling.Sin

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:35 pm »
Wow, this is horrible. If this is really true, I hope the individual responsible for this feels ashamed and realizes that they are already losing this game. I appreciate you informing our community.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 07:42:56 pm »
Honestly, I don't know what to believe.
In all truth I lost faith in Arokai's completion over a year ago,
so naturally I still don't believe it will be completed even if the real Super has (Or will,) return.

But I'm not gonna rant on about that that, and I generally prefer to stay out of these sort of things.
But I've seen a few instances on other communities that I was once a member of,
where staff accounts would be hacked all heck would break loose over if they are the genuine staff member anymore,
or someone who has enough knowledge or skills to hack into their account and mess around for some amusement.

Now, if this is the real Super who has really come back after so long, then my pardon to her and to her welcome back.
However, if this is just another hacker, then that means that this attention brought to the public is probably the attention they like. FeralHeart is a big community, and this could just end up as some big....ah, scandal seems too big of a word to use, but along that line.

Now I have noticed how the Arokai board has been revamped, and it seems as if "Onowl" has been generally active in the past month.
But I think personally for me, I think an explanation as to why Super was inactive for so long and left the Arokai board in the dark about the game's status would be nice.
We all have lives, jobs, and things to attend to, but would it be too much to ask for? (Unless it goes along the lines of personal matters, which I choose to respect and back off of.)

So there's my opinion. I'm not gonna be looking at this for too long, it could be the real Super, but for all we know we could just be giving the attention that this possible hacker wants.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Reanaw

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 08:22:33 pm »
I have no idea what is going on..