Author Topic: So it's this time of the year again?  (Read 48620 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
So it's this time of the year again?
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:23:30 am »
Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays From The FH Staff!

As always we want to wish you guys to have a great Christmas and a great holiday whether you are on or off FeralHeart around this time. We appreciate the time and support some of you guys put into this community for the better, and that we can yet again after one more year wish you lots a great Christmas and happy holidays.

"Have a wonderful Christmas, and may 2014 be a year of good returns for all of you~" -Shallow

"Happy Holidays everyone <3 Best wishes to all of you and your families. Stay safe. 2014 Here we come!" -LordSuragaha

"Have a wonderful holiday everyone! Enjoy your time with friends and family and break from the stresses of life <3" -Ringo

"Floofeh Holidays!" -LordSameth

"A wonderful Christmas to all of you floofs. Be safe in 2014 and let all your wishes come true!" -Takani

"Season's greetings, lovelies~ It's been a great year, so stay warm, cuddle up with some friends, and get ready for 2014!" -WhiteLightHeart

"Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, All the best for 2014 floofs." -BigSkippy

Winter News & Updates

Even though things might look a bit calm in the news section we're always diddling around and changing/updating things on this site or around the game. If you haven't noticed the things going on we will try to make a quick re-cap and inform of some of the changes and additions. Some are of course newer and some are older than others, but let's get them out there.

Board & Site changes

We've had an overhaul of the "Member made tutorial section" section here on the forum. With this we've added a bunch of sub-boards to the section to split up and categorize various tutorials for members. Before we used to have one main thread that stacked up the threads, but since we've grown so much and the thread count became a bit too big for this type of a section where relevant information and help will be accessed new as old, it has now expanded into different sections, making things a lot easier to find and it being able to display more content. This, a change that will stick with us.

A while back, a "Preset Sync" test was put out by Raz, what does is that after an upload of a preset to the site here, it let's users sync their in-game presets with each other and view them in the game without the need of manually giving out download links or sending them around to each and every user you wish to show your preset to. This new preset Sync has turned out to work just fine and we'd suggest any preset maker to learn how to take use of this function to make things a lot smoother for you. Since this will not be the place for a tutorial about this we will link you to the thread that has all the information on how to set it up, here!.

For a while now we've had a new DJ at the FH radio, our lovely Dr.Flob has been taking care of the tunes for a few months now, recently Shallow joined in as a FH radio DJ and them both will now accompany each other in bringing some music and cheer to you all at Christmas, but also after.

Events & kewl sturf

We've got the nominations for Winter MOTS in full operation. Whoever of you that may have not nominated yet or missed out on the the earlier MOTS times, we'd suggest looking into the MOTS section and vote for your pick this time around. We've got quite a few dedicated members out there so make sure to show them their help is appreciated! You guys still have a week until it closes however so you still got time to decide.

We are having a Winter Party this year as well, and it's coming up fast now! It will take place tomorrow on Saturday the 21st @ 10pm UTC so if you can show make sure you don't miss out. A thread for this party that holds all the information and times can be found by visiting here~. Also don't forget to bring a nice outfit or pretty winter items if possible, maybe a little tail ribbon would be in order? We will meet you all there.

Side Note
On a quick side note we of course want to congratulate a bit late on Dr.Flob's passing of their MIT period here on the staff since they made it in quite a few months ago now, and likewise so we wish to congratulate Shallow for making it through and joining the Staff as well. You both have done well and we're more than happy to have you here. They'll do their best, we're sure. I also want to throw out here as well that the official FeralHeart Deviantart Group is now back to being a supergroup again, this means we will be able to engage some nice little polls there, organize the page a bit better and overall just make things a bit more fun over at our DA group(Thank Shallow yet again for upgrading). Other than that we will keep on with the work and stay dedicated to FeralHeart with all of you, and we hope you have a great Christmas.

Thank you for reading and stay awesome! Redlinelies outz~
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 08:43:11 am by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: So it's this time of the year again?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:07:03 am »
I appreciate the update sir Red. I would also like to personally wish Ms. Flob and Ms. Shallow a big congratulations on their becoming a staff member. Both of them certainly deserve it.
Also, Merry Christmas to you guys as well. I am rather grateful for everything you guys have done and I wish ye' happy holidays and nights full of cheer and endless sweets.
Again, thank you for the update.
gone

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:13:30 am »

Happy Holidays!

Thank you for this update Red. I would love to congratulate Dr. Flob and Shallow for becoming a full mod c: Red, you and the other staff members have done so much for the FH Community. You're what keeps the game alive and well. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. You're keeping the FH game fun and safe. To everyone else, I wish you guys the best of wishes and may the odds be every in your favor!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 05:39:29 am »
Ah, thank you for the update Red! This one was quite sweet. c:

I hope everyone has a very happy Christmas filled with lots of joy and happiness, and a grand start to 2014.~ Heh, new years resolutions!

Lastly, congrats Shally and Dr. Flob on the moderator title! They both really deserve it~ <3

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 10:23:33 am »
Thanks for the update, Red. Congrats to Dr. Flob and Shallow. c:

Happy holidays to everyone!

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Loumental

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • iPeanutbutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 02:15:25 pm »
Appreciate the update, Red! One more year to add to FeralHeart's length of time in our lives.

ID by Ruffian323
Signature by StygianInk

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 02:45:01 pm »
Happy Holidays guise! Remember to stay safe over the holidays and have fun!~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

~Firepool~

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:30 pm »
Thanks for the update Red! Just wanna take a moment to wish everyone a very happy holidays! Be safe out there! I also wanna congratulate Shallow & Dr. Flobb in joining the staff. Congratz you two! I'm sure you'll be great!

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 03:52:02 pm »
Thank you for the update red! Congrats to Flob and Shally in there new well earned positions1

Merry Christmas everyone <3

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 06:48:32 pm »
Thankya for the update, Red. <3

Winter wishes to everyone, and congrats again to our newest moddies, Flob and Shallypuff. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||