Author Topic: || Warriorlion2015's BIO: "An old thankful member" ||  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Jamzilla12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • A dark troubled protector... That's what I am
    • DarkGuardian12
    • Darkguadianjira12
    • View Profile
|| Warriorlion2015's BIO: "An old thankful member" ||
« on: November 03, 2017, 03:27:30 pm »
Thankful old member? Allow me to introduce myself first

Name: warriorlion2015 (though I'm going to change my username to DarkGuardian12 or Jamzilla12)

Hobbies:

1.) Photography - mostly Toy and nature, I always use my mid-range laggy and mediocre of a smartphone: Alcatel Flash 2 even though I have a Sony DSC-W800 which creates high quality images compared to my Alcatel, I still use my smartphone since it's hard to focus my subject with the digicam's focusing.

2.) Workout - I'm an ectomorph and still trying to buff myself up to imitate Korra's body for my cosplay next year even though it'll take approx. 3 years for my body to achieve such physique.

3.) 'social media-ing'
4.) reading books and fanfictions - Completed Guardians of Ga'Hoole books, it took me 3 years to complete all of them and the only thing that I lack of is the new book called "Rise of the Legend". And I also read Warriors series by Erin Hunter (It was the roleplayers from this game, that I discovered the series). As for fanfictions, I mostly read Frozen (Elsa and Anna centered) and Korrasami fanfictions.

5.) Poetry - I'm still a noob at poetry even though I started back in 2012, due to my deteriorating compassion towards it compared to photography.

6.) Drawing - I draw Godzilla, Owls, Wolves, Wolf dogs, dogs, Inuyasha and Frozen characters specifically Queen Elsa and Kristoff. Mostly animals rarely humans.

7.) Fan fiction writing - All of my fanfictions are in hiatus though. Though I already have complete drafts for my Balto, Lion King, Gargoyles(1995 cartoon), Bambi, Lady and The Tramp, and Paczilla (Pacific Rim and Godzilla). Will continue to write (or type rather) the stories as soon as I finish my college education

8.) Toy collecting – Broke as I' am in finances but I'm currently looking for a part time job to satisfy my collection(and pay my tuition fee): Bandai S.H. MonsterArts. I only have 3 out of almost 40 figures and I intended to collect all of them(well except for the poster version of 2014, 1989 and the EVA repaint).

9.) Playing Games - I mostly play 1st and 3rd person shooter games, I'm very new to MOBA. I love playing T: War and Fall of Cybertron, Prototype 2, COD series, God of War series, Amnesia, Outlast, Lol and DOTA 2 and many more that I forgot to mention.

University: De La Salle ?University - Dasmarinas
Course: BS Biology with Concentration in Environmental Science
Instagram account: Jamzilla12 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thankful old member?

Why I have been FH's member since February 2011 since then my English grammar improved a lot(though I still commit mistakes), not only that but the game provided me ideas to write a story of my own based on my character in FH. I also have my own drawing for my character!
This game gave me knowledge about animals and all through our fellow players here, I could’ve search this stuff from Google but nah. And some other stuff too! Even mature contents Hahaaha (oh RIP to my 13 years old a little bit dirtied young mind).

Why the return?

Simple. Because I miss the game so much! And I realized that my knowledge of the English grammar deteriorates, I’m actually having a hard time in constructing a sentence unlike before.

Nevertheless, it's good to be back
There I was standing, my body wrapped by dark embers
The heat signifies my dark and foul temper
But the brightness of my fire
Signifies my protective nature

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: || Warriorlion2015's BIO: "An old thankful member" ||
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:20:46 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Very nice bio you've written here! Thanks for sharing some things about yourself. ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 05:19:20 pm »
Awesome bio <:
Welcome back to the community ~!
Hope your experience here is just as good. <3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline VanillaShakes

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Profile created by me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:56:15 am »
Welcome back! Lets just say I read some fanfictions......well Zelda and Kid Icarus ones. I also game and draw and sometimes take pics. Anyways wb!
In life, you can't trust everyone, but you can trust worms.