Author Topic: Clans of The Forest: A Warriors Forum/Skype RP  (Read 1761 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Clans of The Forest: A Warriors Forum/Skype RP
« on: November 05, 2017, 05:48:15 am »
Hello, everyone! My name is WholockInCamelot, and some of you might know me from a few different FeralHeart RPs; namely the ones in the Warriors community!

So, I wanted to post and sort of advertise a forum/Skype RP that I recently joined and am an Administrator in! Clans of The Forest is a fun and inclusive roleplay experience that follows the four warrior Clans of the forest (set somewhere in modern day England) as they live their lives according to the Code whilst maintaining peace as best as they can. The plot and such is a big work in progress but that's why we need you! You as a member can make any sort of story you wish for your character! Who knows, your idea may even become a big part of a future plot!

The only thing I need from you is this: I need you to have a Skype account, and to fill out the application below.

You may send it in through our proboards' registration request message by following these easy instructions:
So, when you sign up to our proboards, you have the option to send a message along to us while you wait for your account to be approved by staff.
You can send the filled out application there OR in a reply to this thread OR in a PM on the FeralHeart forums to me, if that's easier for you! Simple as that.

~~~

Skype User:
Activity (1-10):
Roleplay sample:
What drew you in, and made you want to join?:

Now, then! Here is the link to our forum.

http://cotfskyperp.boards.net/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:56:29 am by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch