Author Topic: Tori's Bio [12/9/2018]  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Tori's Bio [12/9/2018]
« on: December 09, 2018, 07:19:44 pm »
Screams
Hello it's me again! Just decided to make a bio about myself since I've never made one before. So hopefully this is good enough? Anyways let's get started! cx

How did you find FeralHeart?
Pretty sure I already put this in my introduction topic but it never hurts to tell my story about discovering this game again! Not so sure if any of you guys have heard about this other game but someone told me about FeralHeart on "I, Predator" by KUMA Games. (But can I just say that I Predator was like, the bEST animal game I've ever played back then?!?) Sadly their servers went inactive so it's quite boring to run around without any other players to win the game or whatnot. Being my curious little self back then, I did some research on FeralHeart I just had to join the game. I also went on youtube and searched up videos it! However, when I decided that it was finally time to hop into the fun, the registration was closed. Took me about a year to finally get a hold of an account though so there's that! (My old username used to be Mudstar921!)

What other languages do you speak?
My mother tongue is obviously English but I also speak Spanish! For some of my family, however, it's the other way around. I'm also wanting to learn Italian as well as French. Learning Italian is going to be quite easy for me to learn since I already know Spanish and such.

When's your birthday?
My birthday is on May 21st! I'm a Gemini bby.

What do you do outside of FeralHeart?
Outside of FeralHeart, I do Kung Fu (Wing Chun) one or two times a week! Honestly, I love taking those classes.

Quick lil' fun fact about myself!
I play two different instruments which are the piano and the trumpet! I've been so interested in pianos ever since I was a child!

-- Cookies and Brownies
-- Gaming
-- Marvel
-- Drawing
-- Creating presets and sometimes maps
-- The Walking Dead by Telltale Games
-- THE LION KING
-- Watching movies
-- Listening to music
-- Kung Fu
-- Playing other games on my ps4
-- Friendly people
-- Hanging out with friends
-- Dogs and Cats

Dislikes
-- Hot days
-- Humidity
-- Makeup
-- Loud places

Characters I mostly use

Other places you can contact me beside FeralHeart
Discord: Notorious#0419 (preferred)

If you got to the end, I just wanna say thank you so much for taking the time to read this!! I really appreciate it! <33

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 08:41:36 pm by Notorious. »

Offline gh0ul

• Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
Re: Tori's Bio [12/9/2018]
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 07:49:33 pm »
It was nice reading about you, thank you for sharing! I also like fall and winter more than the hotter seasons of the year XD

<3

GeekyScout

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 09:42:45 pm »
Ahh~! These are really interesting about ya! I likes to know about you. :3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 09:49:33 pm »
It was nice reading about you, thank you for sharing! I also like fall and winter more than the hotter seasons of the year XD

Aaa I'm glad you like it and ya welcome! But yes, those two are the best seasons imo cx

Ahh~! These are really interesting about ya! I likes to know about you. :3

Thankies for tuning in to read my bio!! <3

Flurr

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 10:17:56 pm »
Nice bio, Notorious! Im craving the things you like, some of those are my favorite. <3 I always love getting to know fellow friends around here!

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 05:08:50 pm »
Nice bio, Notorious! Im craving the things you like, some of those are my favorite. <3 I always love getting to know fellow friends around here!

Thank you for reading it Flurr!! I'm delighted to hear that we have a couple of interests we both like! cx