Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 34702 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2020, 05:05:54 pm »
FeralHeart won't let me in! It gives a "failed to connect to front server. Retry?" everyday :(
and once I try to log back in, it loads forever.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline cannibal.chan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ⚚✮𝖕♡𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖚✮⚚
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2020, 08:50:20 pm »
I downloaded the new patch but anytime i go to run it, it says somethings missing and to redownload it.
⚚✮𝖕♡𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖚✮⚚

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2020, 09:55:46 pm »
I downloaded the new patch but anytime i go to run it, it says somethings missing and to redownload it.

When you download it, you have to download the FeralHeart Game Setup and then the FeralHeart Executable.
Once you have everything set up, drag the executable inside the FeralHeart folder and replace the previous one.

Offline gothiccangel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2020, 06:03:28 am »
I simply CANNOT figure this out! I have tried deleting FH from my laptop, replacing the files but only finding twin files, and when i do either of those it says its unable to launch because a few files are missing- libcurl, ogre something and all that. I don't know what to do :(

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2020, 09:22:12 pm »
Hello Gothiccangel! next time post in the help thread if you need any assistance :D
And for your issue... To install the new patch, download FH normally and install the 1.7a file in downloads. When downloaded, replace that file with the one in th FH folder, meanin you just have to drop it into the FH folder and click replace.
If this is a little confusing, here is a tutorial  to download it
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2020, 01:10:32 am »
hi! i dont know if this is a bug or not but ive been trying to download the new patch but when i click the download link it doesnt download at all? the page refreshes for about a second and then nothing happens? i dont know if this is on my end but its really making me sad because i cannot get into the game unless i do so :[

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2020, 02:30:56 am »
hi! i dont know if this is a bug or not but ive been trying to download the new patch but when i click the download link it doesnt download at all? the page refreshes for about a second and then nothing happens? i dont know if this is on my end but its really making me sad because i cannot get into the game unless i do so :[

Ello! Where are you trying to download it from? Off of a post here on the forums or off of the official Download page?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2020, 07:11:54 am »

Ello! Where are you trying to download it from? Off of a post here on the forums or off of the official Download page?

AH i already got it downloaded! i tried both nothing worked, i just had to right click and open in new tab and it downloaded! i was a little worried hehe
ty for your help anyways! ^__^ /)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2020, 03:37:45 am »

AH i already got it downloaded! i tried both nothing worked, i just had to right click and open in new tab and it downloaded! i was a little worried hehe
ty for your help anyways! ^__^ /)

Oh sweet! So glad you got it figured out =) Welcome~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Ironic

« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2020, 09:38:48 pm »

I don't know what this is, but its glitching right now o.o