FeralHeart Roleplay > Species

Mechanicat {Open species}

<< < (2/7) > >>

SugarFrostBite:
A very unique species! :D So much interesting details.

Morqque:
I agree with the above posts, a very intriguing species indeed. I kind of want to draw one now heh

.Mika.:
Oo, looks interesting. I might end up making a Mechanicat oc myself :D

Wyldercat:
A most fascinating creature indeed! I love all the details you worked into it.

FlyingGrass:

--- Quote from: BlazingJosh on April 25, 2017, 09:00:17 pm ---This is a very cool idea! I really like it!
--- End quote ---
It all started when I returned to the game, I created a robot wolf and ventured around custom maps with it, no-one knew of my presence until I found the grounds, I dashed around the path in The Grounds and I could be seen most of the time just bolting across the path. Then I discovered preset-making and created a simple robot preset, and in just months the preset underwent many updates and more codes being added to it.

--- Quote from: Azura on April 25, 2017, 10:08:05 pm ---Very interesting sounding species you have here. Very intriguing indeed...

--- End quote ---
In my absence, I worked on creating presets but never have they been seen until my return.
The mechanical cat preset was the first preset of mine that was seen ingame, while the first one I ever made was a brown-furred wolf with patterns and gore(Between then and now, I had replaced my harddrive due to the old one becoming unable to run an operating system, months later I accesd the old harddrive and discovered the old presets I've made and put them on my new harddrive).

--- Quote from: SugarFrostBite on July 26, 2017, 12:51:23 pm ---A very unique species! :D So much interesting details.

--- End quote ---
The number of mechanical canines was greater than the amount of mechanical felines(I have a mechanical canine char as well), and as a former canine-or-dragon-only person, I see how the mechanical canines are more common.

--- Quote from: Malkabre on July 27, 2017, 12:55:47 am ---I agree with the above posts, a very intriguing species indeed. I kind of want to draw one now heh

--- End quote ---
Many times have I drawn a Mechanicat, only once have I got it to look like what I wanted to draw. Good luck!

--- Quote from: .Mika. on August 16, 2017, 04:08:48 pm ---Oo, looks interesting. I might end up making a Mechanicat oc myself :D

--- End quote ---
Go ahead! The species is always open as mechanical animals are very rare.

--- Quote from: Wyldercat on August 16, 2017, 10:04:13 pm ---A most fascinating creature indeed! I love all the details you worked into it.

--- End quote ---
I'm constantly thinking of more details, never have I modified my posts as often as I've added more details to the two topics I've made about Mechanicats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version