Author Topic: Cookie's Final Hurrah Maps  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
Cookie's Final Hurrah Maps
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:36:05 pm »
AHHH hey guys

It's weird makin' this post but y'know here we are

So I decided to go ahead and be done with FH. It's been a fun 6(I think LOL) years on the game, but I gotta move on and start working on other stuff! However, I wanted to leave the game with somethin' big, somethin' fun for others to enjoy. Aaaand so, I'm making one BIG, CHUNKY map set! I'll be releasing it by the end of January when I head back to college, so whatever I have by then is what will be released mmhm. I'll be posting updates on here as I go, so keep an eye out for previews, early releases, and more!

MAP 1 - SONGWOOD

Birds chirp excitedly from the green canopy above, their song carrying across the woodland and bouncing off the nearby stone walls. The warm, bright sunlight filters through the gently shivering leaves, brushing against the foliage and the smooth surface of the pool. It is peaceful here, a wonderful place to simply relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

The series of waterfalls roar in your ears, the spray of the crisp, cold water blowing off the stones at the base of the cascades. The boulders that crisscross through the various pools allow you to cross with ease, though they are a bit slippery and damp. The trees drape their leaves over the waterways, providing shade for the fish sheltering below. This place is vibrant, full of life.

Nothing can be heard other than the breeze blowing gently through the canopy, the branches and leaves rustling against one another in the cool afternoon air. The den beneath the tree roots offers you a secluded, safe place to rest. This place is hidden, allowing you to stay here with ease and peace of mind.

The leaves of the willows shift and shimmer as the breeze from the waterfall brushes against them, droplets of water settling onto the soft, bright green vegetation. Despite the roar of the falls, this place seems calm. The branches of the willow trees provide a sense of shelter to any settled below.

The roots that jut from the hilly earth here are much too large to belong to any of the nearby trees. You are curious about their origin, as well as where the actual tree that they belong to may grow. However, you don't give it too much thought.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:36:04 pm by Cookie202 »
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie's Final Hurrah Maps
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 10:03:18 pm »
Ya better come and visit some! :V

But omg these are hecking beautiful. I can't wait to go roll around in them.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 10:45:00 pm »
You need to enlighten me on what some of those meshes are because "oh hot reservoir this is my jelly"
XD
Great work here! Can't wait to see it.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 06:57:44 pm »
Sweet mother of jesus this map is BEYOND spectacular! Heck I have no words because of how amazing this is! Thank you for sharing the map with us Cookie!

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 07:15:53 pm »
Ya better come and visit some! :V

But omg these are hecking beautiful. I can't wait to go roll around in them.

AHHH thankya, and I probably will be lingering around the game still LOL, just not joinin' any groups or anything anymore

You need to enlighten me on what some of those meshes are because "oh hot reservoir this is my jelly"
XD
Great work here! Can't wait to see it.

Most of them are WoW meshes!! I could definitely find the links to all of them if you want em LOL
The only other mesh packs I'm using are some nests and Cattail's packs! Here's the link to that one:

https://www.deviantart.com/littlefelines/art/Cattails-2017-18-Quadruple-Mesh-Pack-PUBLIC-BETA-773653543

Sweet mother of jesus this map is BEYOND spectacular! Heck I have no words because of how amazing this is! Thank you for sharing the map with us Cookie!

THANK YOU AHH <3
I can't wait to actually release this for y'all to run around in ;v;
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline Germinator

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Pink Wolfie
    • https://www.deviantart.com/germi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 12:58:56 am »
Looks Gorgeous! I hope goes well for you!
Also, do you know what terrains you have? I have those meshes, but I don't have the matching terrain so it doesn't look right, and I don't want to mess around with the meshes. c:
Thank you either way!

LonesomeRider

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 01:03:40 am »
This is absolutely amazing! I'm definitely down to look when they're released. This first one doesn't even look like it came from FeralHeart <3 I'm so excited to see more!!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 05:34:30 am »
Omg that is beautiful! Such wonderful map work. I love how lush and forested it all seems. Nicely made!

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 05:53:07 am »
Sooo beautifulllll.

*drools*
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com