Author Topic: Ucreyria | Kingdom RP, looking for staff!  (Read 722 times)

Offline Bastille

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Ucreyria | Kingdom RP, looking for staff!
« on: July 17, 2019, 11:33:04 pm »

"Power is power."
---

Hey all, Bastille here!
I'm currently looking to create and later open a kingdom roleplay for others to enjoy and would love to throw around any and all ideas with a capable staff team!
I've had a bunch of ideas for this roleplay stored at the back of my mind and have finally decided to act on some of them and see where things go!
However, enough about that- let's talk about the roleplay!

The name of the roleplay is Ucreyria and so far the story of the roleplay will follow and feature those that live within the kingdom.
Like many other plotted roleplays you see within FeralHeart I'm hoping that Ucreyria will follow a 'storyline' type plot, where things can be better organized for everyone involved. However, this doesn't mean that your character won't have the chance to be involved- the overarching plot will affect the people of Ucreyria in many different ways...who knows- there may even be multiple kingdoms in the future!

The tags of the roleplay are as follows;
- Mapped
- Literate
- Semi-realistic+ (still playing w/ certain ideas)
- Active
- Mature
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
- Family-oriented Community
- Sited (possibly)
- Discorded (definitely)

I'm sure I've probably left out a lot of information I first hoped to include,
however- if you or someone you might know would be interested, or if you have any questions then feel free to contact me on my discord (Bastille#6454)!