Author Topic: Freebie Presets  (Read 5019 times)

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
Re: Freebie Presets
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 10:14:47 pm »
Below are some extra presets I had laying around (these are also posted on my DeviantART, LonesomeRiderFH) and hoping to give off to anyone who might use them. They're not the best - just simple little designs I've worked out to post about. I'm also willing to do requests/comms/etc but those would be limited with the current time of the year. Just let me know if you have interest in any through here or DeviantART. Willin' t'give my Discord if preferred/needed.

May I have #2 and #5?
Currently making a rp and those two would be perfect for it!

Multicolored one with the gold/bronze and black/white with blue? I don't have 'em numbered 'n a lil tired, sorry ahah.

Haha, it's ok! Yes, those two ^^

LonesomeRider

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 10:55:48 pm »
Below are some extra presets I had laying around (these are also posted on my DeviantART, LonesomeRiderFH) and hoping to give off to anyone who might use them. They're not the best - just simple little designs I've worked out to post about. I'm also willing to do requests/comms/etc but those would be limited with the current time of the year. Just let me know if you have interest in any through here or DeviantART. Willin' t'give my Discord if preferred/needed.

May I have #2 and #5?

Multicolored one with the gold/bronze and black/white with blue? I don't have 'em numbered 'n a lil tired, sorry ahah.

Alright! Is there any preference to where I can send 'em? [Discord, DA, forum messaging]

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 11:00:54 pm »

May I have #2 and #5?

Alright! Is there any preference to where I can send 'em? [Discord, DA, forum messaging]

Nope, you're free to send them on the one you prefer or in a pm here

LonesomeRider

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 11:13:02 pm »

May I have #2 and #5?

Aight! I'll send a .zip with them both in it over in PM.

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 11:14:37 pm »

May I have #2 and #5?

Aight! I'll send a .zip with them both in it over in PM.

Thank you!
and keep up the amazing work, your preset are beautiful <3

ola232

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 04:58:43 am »
Nice presets, i really love top right one and middle left one (is it themed on some kind of bird?).

I had that in mind, actually! But it truly wasn't - just something off the top of my mind with a palette I had colored down before working on it.

Oh nice, can i adopt the galaxy one? I really like galaxy designs

Offline rainbowwaffle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • HeavensSaint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 09:33:37 am »
Sooo pretty!!

I hope you make more presets soon, these look so nice. :o

LonesomeRider

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 12:21:03 pm »
Just wanted to put out a thank you to everyone who said something about them! I'll be doing more for free and low prices soon. C:

Offline MistyManga

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Yo
    • ShaiWildKrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2019, 04:33:39 pm »
Can I use #4 the black blue-ish one with the yellow eyes? That one looks absolutely beautiful!
I need a toyhouse.

LonesomeRider

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2019, 07:21:17 pm »
Can I use #4 the black blue-ish one with the yellow eyes? That one looks absolutely beautiful!

I'm amazed you went back enough to find this post! I forgot I had made this thread so long ago, since I eventually complied most of my presets into a mass thread. Although, of course! I can grab the files and send them over through PM. c: