Author Topic: You in FH vs. You in the Forums  (Read 20787 times)

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
Re: You in FH vs. You in the Forums
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 12:26:32 am »
Ooh, verrry interesting topic! Reading through the other replies, I'm surprised at the amount of the people with responses similar to mine. In the game, my personality differs depending on what character I'm on and who I'm with. For instance, one minute I can be prowling grimly among the shadowy trees as my stern character Nepenthe, or I could be flopping through the sky dropping pumpkins on people as my winged monstrosity Fairy Godmodder (Nope, I am not exaggerating). However, here on the forums I am more shy and tentative, probably because I am around more people that I have come to respect, rather than standing among anonymous crowds of random people. Knowing that such people are likely reading what I post is both exhilarating and nerve-racking (great, now I sound like a fangirl). Well, if you wonder why I'm such an awkward derp on the forums, now you know.
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 05:49:17 pm »
As others have stated, I'm definitely more active in-game! With no friends who frequent the forums, I tend to only reply to discussion threads-- or topics I could potentially assist others with. Otherwise, my typing here's much, much more coherent than my in-game garble. If I'm honest, it looks like I'm typing with my face!  I'm a notoriously slow typist, so I usually forgo caps, punctuation, everything while trying to keep up with an OOC discussion. Mercifully, my RP's a bit more legible, but my forum conduct is definitely more 'professional' than my in-game shenanigans. :D

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 03:42:28 am »
Do you act different in the forum then you do on the game?
Hmm...in all honesty I do not think I act differently in the game than I do on the forums. I still try to be my bubbly, and cheerful self.

How do you act different?
I guess the only way I am a bit different is that I am a bit more cautious with people in the game than I am on the Forums. I feel I can trust a lot of the forum people than I can the people in the game for some reason. I am not completely sure why, but I guess I may have some trusts issues with others on the game.

How do you act in the game?
In the game I tend to still be my fun and bubbly self, but when I see a person misbehaving somehow or being rude I tend to get a tad stern, and approach the people to be a problem fixer. Which at times gets me a tad in trouble. Though I will still try to help anyway I can no matter what. ^^

How do you act in the forum?
On the forums I am still my normal helpful self, but I never tend to be stern. I just stay happy, and loving. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Thornscars

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 12:07:03 am »
In Game: lo L FANDOM TRASH AMIRITE MEMES!!!1!!! HAHAH AHHHAAAAAHahaah (I HAVE ITEM PACKS LOLL OL)
On The Forums: Hello, I'm Ellie! If you need any help just ask me~! :D

signature by cordisawire

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 01:17:11 am »
On the forum I'm kind of shy and boring and avoid replying to anything more than a few times, but in-game I'm kind of loud and stupid. I barely even bother using proper grammar in-game because all I ever do on it anymore is socialize with my friends.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 02:10:56 am »
Sorry if this topic is kind of old, I think this is interesting though...

Usually I just wonder about in my characters, avoiding talking in Local unless I feel safe about jumping in. I'm not so different from the forum, however, I tend to get a little more hyper-er around friends while in a Party with them. On the forum I get more serious, but then I just get all durpy and durp durp in other places. Again, not so different from in-game.

There's barely any difference. But maybe I'll notice one later, although so far I haven't as much.

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 03:19:08 am »
I'm more sexier on the forums than in-game. But in-game I'm way more fabulous.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 08:07:49 pm by Twixie »
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 06:04:52 pm »
well i guess, yes I do act different. And i COMPLETELY agree with Vask and Jackkdaw. I do try to be more helpful and mature on the forums so people find it easier to talk to me, but in game i'm kinda just... i dunno, it really depends on my mood xD
pm for free art i need practice

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 07:54:49 am »
I guess me in game is pretty much the same as being on the forums. xD I'm open to whatever people ask me and I end up having a 2 hour conversation. Although there are a few things I do on the forum more than in-game: I'm more active here and observe more.

This is usually why I ask people to come in-game or email me so we could have a talk about anything, because I feel comfortable and so will the other user. :3

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2015, 06:44:25 pm »
Ahem...

Ellen in game:
"HERPA DERPA, WHO WANTS TO PARTAYYYY?" OR... "Yeeea I'm just gonna stand here... and... Observe you guys. And enjoy closing up on ye faces OuO"

Ellen in forum:
"So, does the young fellow member here, enjoy the spectacular and joyful people of the game's community?" OR... "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA BBY! I CAN DO IIIT!"

I think that preeeeeetty much sums up who I am on Feral Heart :3
doing what i feel like