Author Topic: Is Feral Heart dying?  (Read 17839 times)

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
Re: Is Feral Heart dying?
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 10:09:20 pm »
I dont think its dying because people are busy with real life things and stuff, we'll get more active members as this site is growing alot, it also happens because of timezones so i dont think its dying as i said

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 07:52:57 pm »
Since the registration is closed some newbies cant come in or inactive players never check the forum about the update Or they cant download it for many reasons
Dont worry FH will come back up

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 09:00:39 pm »
FH is in a rut. The Registration Closed, the Login Page, and the lack of new content has lead to many people losing interest.
tbh I'm close to just not even playing online anymore because of the login page, as a lot of people I know already have.
The only thing keeping me here is the map making, because I have always wanted to be a popular map maker in the community. But other than that, I have very little reason to log on. I'll go weeks without playing.
Many people have moved on to other games. I've seen hundreds of former FH players moving to games like WolfSoul and other IT servers, or moving onto another genre altogether, because FH just can't entertain them anymore. Other people have grown up and have jobs and families to focus on instead.
If FH can improve, it'll dig itself out of its rut.
If not, it'll stay in this rut, and eventually start dying out.
It isn't dying yet, though.

Offline bomarbones

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 05:29:33 pm »
Speaking of dwindling, Sorry but, I'm leaving. I found another community of wolfies called wolf soul, I love you guys, i dont deserve your kindness... Just take care of the community for me, Ive done all I can. Nuzzle me and such, and spread the word. If you join Wolf Soul, you will see me as bomarbones. Just, spread the word, and nuzzle me before im gone. Goodbye, my floofs, take care... :(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2016, 06:00:41 pm »
Speaking of dwindling, Sorry but, I'm leaving. I found another community of wolfies called wolf soul, I love you guys, i dont deserve your kindness... Just take care of the community for me, Ive done all I can. Nuzzle me and such, and spread the word. If you join Wolf Soul, you will see me as bomarbones. Just, spread the word, and nuzzle me before im gone. Goodbye, my floofs, take care... :(

Please create a leaving thread if you would like to tell the community farewell. You keep posting that you are leaving on random threads, please stay on topic. Thank you

Preach

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2016, 06:04:58 pm »
I don't think FeralHeart is dying. You might think soon due to the registration not opening for awhile and crowd of people leaving due to moving on in life or just tired of the game. Jowever, I don't think feralheart is dying. Just give it time.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 07:32:22 am »
I wouldn't think that it would be dying. It's brought in a lot of new folks and a lot of us from the beginning have still stuck around. People with busy schedules is mainly the problem. At times there seems to be about 350+ ingame and that's pretty good
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline BashfulWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |~|We're More Ghosts Than People.|~|
    • horacethehushed
    • link_skye
    • hekken_dingos
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 01:24:53 am »
This game is dying tbh. No one ever comes on and it's just all edgy 5 year olds.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2016, 06:21:27 am »
i figure at the moment people are doing something other than FH.  The interesting people are hiding or something.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Nak3dAng3l

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2016, 02:05:12 pm »
Like actually making sure that their futures are not riddled with failed job applications? haha. Highschool most certainly is not going easy on me and I barely have any time around here. But, yes, FeralHeart is dying. Would you come on this game much more in its' early days where roleplaying was plenty and drama and sensitive people were not abound? Probably.

We need to settle up a group with a team of staff that can keep up, and the lifeblood; members, actually being active on certain days that work with everyone's schemes. The group would also have to be good, too.

But that isn't going to happen any time soon.