Author Topic: The progress of going forward and explanation of recent happenings  (Read 20727 times)

Offline lolzcupcake

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Oh, Hi there.
    • View Profile
Re: The progress of going forward and explanation of recent happenings
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2019, 09:15:43 pm »
We're actively discussing and working with Raz to make kicks/bans more consistent.

Sorry if I'm over stepping here, but wouldn't it be easier to set in writing what equals a ban, kick and warning. You still run into the issues of different people going over it now and in the future when the job goes to the next person. Everything seems to be up to the person, which can leave room for personal bias. (Not saying anyone is doing ect. Just people are people and always act on emotions) It leaves for issues like this to happen.

Jolly Staff: "Oh jeez finally this guy got a report in, gah I don't like this blunt rude person BANHAMMER 2 weeks!!"
Jolly Staff: "Oh man, little Billy is such a nice person, they must of had a bad day, 2 Days, I'm sure it wont happen again."

I just feel if it is set in stone and everyone knows, hey you cuss, first time 5 days, no matter who you are. Second time 2 weeks, ect.
I don't know I just feel it would a little less, favoritism? Might be the word I'm looking for.
Ah that's really nice to hear! Thanks for the feed back.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2019, 09:17:22 pm »
Sorry if I'm over stepping here, but wouldn't it be easier to set in writing what equals a ban, kick and warning. You still run into the issues of different people going over it now and in the future when the job goes to the next person. Everything seems to be up to the person, which can leave room for personal bias. (Not saying anyone is doing ect. Just people are people and always act on emotions) It leaves for issues like this to happen.

Jolly Staff: "Oh jeez finally this guy got a report in, gah I don't like this blunt rude person BANHAMMER 2 weeks!!"
Jolly Staff: "Oh man, little Billy is such a nice person, they must of had a bad day, 2 Days, I'm sure it wont happen again."

I just feel if it is set in stone and everyone knows, hey you cuss, first time 5 days, no matter who you are. Second time 2 weeks, ect.
I don't know I just feel it would a little less, favoritism? Might be the word I'm looking for.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2019, 09:17:41 pm »
Thank you for the update, Raz! You can never be too sure of unforeseen circumstances, but you can always be prepared to better your chances.

It gives me great pleasure to extend my warmest congratulations to you four on your appointment as moderators!
Management can’t help but see that you are the natural choice for the position.
I trust that you will continue to work for the improvement of our humble community.

Signature art by Kynvuu

FishFried

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2019, 09:26:55 pm »

This game is an actual dictatorship at times. Calvary was almost crying during the stream, yet you all have the audacity to say she was bad talking you all. Nice.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:29:27 pm by FishFried »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2019, 09:39:37 pm »
Grats, newbies!

I sure hope all this works out in the long run.

P.S. the new MiT colour is gross xD I know it's the least concerning thing but it doesn't look as inviting as the previous two MiT colours did just sayin.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline ThatsNotOk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Der Fleischkönig
    • ThatsNotOk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2019, 09:40:31 pm »
I wonder what it's like to be this game's target age and see this happening.
This game reminds me of the war.

wolfdog01

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2019, 10:15:31 pm »
Thanks for the update, glad things sounds like they are getting sorted. Things have been hectic but as long as there is some order, it's better than nothing. I'm going to have to read through all these responses later!

Offline Tybaxel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • votlendi
    • Tybaxel
    • tybaxel
    • v0tlendi
    • @tybaxel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2019, 10:52:39 pm »
thank you for updating us on this situation, it's very much appreciated
hi i've been on fh since 2011 but i'm just now starting to use the forums....lol

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2019, 11:00:20 pm »
Thanks for the update, congrats on the new positions. Wish you all good luck and hope things begin to get better.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2019, 11:03:55 pm »
Thank you for the update on everything. I wish those who were promoted the best, good luck. I hope things turn out for the better, now more than ever. Cheers.
not active here anymore ♡