Author Topic: FeralHeart Feedback  (Read 21159 times)

SpicyDirt

FeralHeart Feedback
« on: June 02, 2020, 04:50:56 pm »

With all of the new recent changes and all of the rumors
spreading about about new updates, we were hoping to get some
feedback on the current update and what you'd like to see in the future!
Please fill out the forum below:

Questions:
Concerns:
Suggestions:
Other:

We will take each answer into consideration! Happy posting!

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
So.
Questions: are there upcoming any new maps?
Concerns: hm, I think there aren't any concers... only thing what is sometimes scary me is closing in rock. Sometimes it's funny, but when your character is closed in rock and you can't do anything it's... well, not funny.
Suggestions: I think there would be more defalut animations, for canines and felines. What more, making wings presets is hard work, so wings markings is amazing idea. And of course some new maps (jungle, savanna, desert, eventually volcano map) or back of some old maps.
Other: -
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 05:31:28 pm »
Questions: Is there going to be anything out of the usual?
Concerns: Pretty much about the current problems with the crashings some users have like when going to a different map than The Grounds.
Suggestions: Mhm, pretty much what this game needs is an addition of what we currently have like more animations or maps like Dark said. Such as other biomes because people seem to be bothered about the lack of them, all is populated by vegetation and nothing is really different. Having different biomes and maps is a good idea and it could be considered if it haven't been :3
Other: Nothing really :D

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 07:11:13 pm »
Questions: Will there ever be bigger maps?
Concerns: Hmm, let's um.... Crashing issues, similar to the one above, except it happens after I stay a few minutes in the Grounds ^^
Suggestions: Bigger maps, and more different biomes
Other: None

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 12:09:35 am »
Question: Ever gonna consider making a road-map of things planned and ways you're going to go about them?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline catsindabox

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 07:03:20 am »
Suggestions:

1- Fix the bug that allows us to "unblock" whoever blocks us.
2- It would be nice if you could add ways to interact with the game itself, so maybe we can feel more connected with it.
3- If the game had a story behind it, it would be very interesting to know. This could make the game experience more immersive.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:02:50 am by Yuuto »
Curiosity did not kill this cat.

Offline FAwnfeather

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 04:36:49 pm »
Hey, I have some questions, I downloaded everything I needed to, even the IP address matches up perfectly, I'm still confused on how to run the game. Whenever I try to play, It says, "Cannot Connect To Front Server"
Are there any videos or guides that can show me how to set it up? By the way, I use a thinkpad computer, Hope that helps! XX Fawnfeather

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 04:41:33 pm »
Please start new topic on game help board.

Did you install latest patch? Link to tutorial: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0
On new account Aiiokia

Offline BashfulWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |~|We're More Ghosts Than People.|~|
    • horacethehushed
    • link_skye
    • hekken_dingos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 06:12:49 pm »
With a new possible update, will it be able to fix the whole exe issue? Like being unable to play at all and the constant crashes after about a minute of gameplay?

SpicyDirt

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 08:24:01 pm »
So.
Questions: are there upcoming any new maps?
Concerns: hm, I think there aren't any concers... only thing what is sometimes scary me is closing in rock. Sometimes it's funny, but when your character is closed in rock and you can't do anything it's... well, not funny.
Suggestions: I think there would be more defalut animations, for canines and felines. What more, making wings presets is hard work, so wings markings is amazing idea. And of course some new maps (jungle, savanna, desert, eventually volcano map) or back of some old maps.
Other: -

There are some plans for some new maps, as they were looking for some creators for them! If you don't mind my asking, could you elaborate on the rock issue? Your character gets stuck inside of the rocks? Thank you for the feedback and suggestions!

Questions: Is there going to be anything out of the usual?
Concerns: Pretty much about the current problems with the crashings some users have like when going to a different map than The Grounds.
Suggestions: Mhm, pretty much what this game needs is an addition of what we currently have like more animations or maps like Dark said. Such as other biomes because people seem to be bothered about the lack of them, all is populated by vegetation and nothing is really different. Having different biomes and maps is a good idea and it could be considered if it haven't been :3
Other: Nothing really :D

That is a tough question to answer. Personally I'd say yes - you will see some unusual things! I have noticed a lot of the crashing which should hopefully be fixed in the near future. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions!

Questions: Will there ever be bigger maps?
Concerns: Hmm, let's um.... Crashing issues, similar to the one above, except it happens after I stay a few minutes in the Grounds ^^
Suggestions: Bigger maps, and more different biomes
Other: None

There is generally an issue with crashing when it comes to bigger maps. The largest map size you'll most likely see will be the current size of Cherika Valley. We should hopefully be fixing the crashing issue soon! Thank you for the feedback!

Question: Ever gonna consider making a road-map of things planned and ways you're going to go about them?

There is an outline for things to be done and worked on, however, what things in specific can't be elaborated on right now. :)

Suggestions:

1- Fix the bug that allows us to "unblock" whoever blocks us.
2- It would be nice if you could add ways to interact with the game itself, so maybe we can feel more connected with it.
3- If the game had a story behind it, it would be very interesting to know. This could make the game experience more immersive.

Thank you for letting us know about that bug! And by interacting with the game, do you mean interactions similar to how Impressive Title was with NPCs, items, etc.? As for the story, I feel like that could be tied into the game interaction - unless you mean the legitimate story of how the game started. Thank you for the feedback!

Hey, I have some questions, I downloaded everything I needed to, even the IP address matches up perfectly, I'm still confused on how to run the game. Whenever I try to play, It says, "Cannot Connect To Front Server"
Are there any videos or guides that can show me how to set it up? By the way, I use a thinkpad computer, Hope that helps! XX Fawnfeather

Hey there! This seems like it might fit more into a help thread - but just make sure that you have the "Play Game" tab open on Chrome/Edge/Browser and keep that open while you play. If that doesn't fix your issue, let me know and I'll try my best to help you out!

With a new possible update, will it be able to fix the whole exe issue? Like being unable to play at all and the constant crashes after about a minute of gameplay?

I am assuming that you are talking about our newest fix to the crashing/unable to connect issue that we had a little while ago. This will be addressed and fixed in the future ~ and hopefully the crashing will be fixed also with this!

Thank you all for the feedback!