Author Topic: Not Entirely Leaving But Thinking About It: No Friends  (Read 2077 times)

Offline AutisticHyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Not Entirely Leaving But Thinking About It: No Friends
« on: August 28, 2020, 01:33:58 am »
How do I put this? Getting online doesn't seem to come with perks anymore. Now, all I can expect to do when I get online is sulk on a Lonely Skunk character the whole time. It seems like I don't have any friends anymore. Most of them left FH while others are too busy to get online most of the time. I feel alone. Not only that, I've tried, and believe me, I've been trying for years since friends stopped getting online, but nothing's worked, or everything I've tried has backfired. I try to make new friends; they only roleplay for one day and then ditch me the next. Some even friend me but never talk to me. It's like I'm being used just to fill a random user's friend list, so they can say 'hey, i got a bunch of friends'. I try to join groups; we roleplay for one day, and then they ditch me the next by no longer getting online or even talking to me. I try to make my own groups, but no one watches my movie clips or is even interested in joining a multi-species group. I've lost all hope, and I've given up. I've tried too many times, but it's still brushed off with 'keep trying'. How can I keep trying when everyone abandons me? I have not one user to talk to anymore in this game. My friends list is mostly empty, and the one friend that does get online is either afk most of the time, or we don't have any good roleplay ideas. I've been considering quitting for a long time, and now that the game's mostly dead, I might actually go through with it if my obsessions didn't stop me. I would have to let go one day. It may not be today, but it will be one day. There are no more friends for me to stay anymore.

Groogle

Re: Not Entirely Leaving But Thinking About It: No Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 04:04:51 am »
No person on this earth should experience this, and I am sorry you had such bad experiences with friends. Due to covid, I have lost friends than gain and spent most of my time watching shows and movies. I am honestly saddened :( If you have one last hopes, I will love to get on the game with you and chat while I can. I am very active and will my best to response within a few hours, however, that's up to you to decide. I don't like seeing people sad, so hopefully my gesture helps ^^ Hope to see you consider. If not, farewell.

Offline AutisticHyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 07:02:17 am »
No person on this earth should experience this, and I am sorry you had such bad experiences with friends. Due to covid, I have lost friends than gain and spent most of my time watching shows and movies. I am honestly saddened :( If you have one last hopes, I will love to get on the game with you and chat while I can. I am very active and will my best to response within a few hours, however, that's up to you to decide. I don't like seeing people sad, so hopefully my gesture helps ^^ Hope to see you consider. If not, farewell.

thanks. I just miss having rp buddies, and most don't get online anymore. Only two or three still get online, and even so, it's only like once a week or two.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 07:21:50 am »
Hei! Just letting yo know something about roleplay - many advierse on forum, but usually needs Discord. What about friends - agreed, many people are afk or tabbing, but you can try to whisper to random person - this way I got best friend on my life - because he whispered to me actually with no reason. But of course it's your choice will you leave od not. Any way you will choose, we'll respect it. Be free & take care. <3
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 12:05:41 pm »
Aww Fisi, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I can relate to joining an RP group and then they ditch you, I've joined one and then been ignored for the whole time I was there.

Art by QuietMacaroni