Author Topic: Fearl Heart: My Message  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Fearl Heart: My Message
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 12:32:11 pm »
I feel that one thing we could all work on is better communication with each other. When we disagree with someone else, rather than lashing out at the other person or people let's be polite about it and learn to disagree agreeably. Here's an example:

Code: [Select]
Joe: I totally hate what those idiots did to the game! They should all be fired!
Bruce: Too bad. We're in charge. Not you.

WRONG

That's is exactly the sort of trash that got us into the situation we are in right now. And the same goes for both sides. Be respectful of other people like this:

Joe: I dislike what was changed in the last update. Can we discuss this and come to a compromise?
Bruce: Sure. We are open to the thoughts and opinions of our community

RIGHT

And keep in mind that this is intended as an example that both sides can learn from.
E  X  A  C  T  L  Y
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Fearl Heart: My Message
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 03:14:48 pm »
I feel that one thing we could all work on is better communication with each other. When we disagree with someone else, rather than lashing out at the other person or people let's be polite about it and learn to disagree agreeably. Here's an example:

Joe: I totally hate what those idiots did to the game! They should all be fired!
Bruce: Too bad. We're in charge. Not you.

WRONG

That's is exactly the sort of trash that got us into the situation we are in right now. And the same goes for both sides. Be respectful of other people like this:

Joe: I dislike what was changed in the last update. Can we discuss this and come to a compromise?
Bruce: Sure. We are open to the thoughts and opinions of our community

RIGHT

And keep in mind that this is intended as an example that both sides can learn from.
E  X  A  C  T  L  Y
This. This right here

Art by QuietMacaroni