Poll

Do you listen to music while playing?

Yes, always!
Sometimes.
Maybe once...
Never yet.

Author Topic: Your favourite FH songs  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Your favourite FH songs
« on: November 18, 2020, 07:33:26 pm »
So have you any bond with any FH map and song?
Do you even listen to music while playing?

For example I have huuuge bond with Eastern Pass and Colors pt II by Halsey, but with reimagined TRIALS aswell. I'm even bonded with whole Skillet's album and Kibou Ridge!

So, do you have any? Every map is allowed, old, new or even privates aswell ^^
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Your favourite FH songs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 08:12:01 pm »
I like to listen to the game music to keep the gaming atmosphere alive for me.
I'm veeeery bonded with the old music. The Temple of Dreams' theme will always be my favorite. When I was 13 years old I would tend to fall asleep with its melody in mind. It's just beautiful and relaxing and it has sent me some good dreams. I would also tend to just sit in-game listening to it, making up some epic and beautiful scenarios in my head.
In case nobody can recall what it sounds like, here it is: click here
doing what i feel like

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 08:20:46 pm »
I like to listen to the game music to keep the gaming atmosphere alive for me.
I'm veeeery bonded with the old music. The Temple of Dreams' theme will always be my favorite. When I was 13 years old I would tend to fall asleep with its melody in mind. It's just beautiful and relaxing and it has sent me some good dreams. I would also tend to just sit in-game listening to it, making up some epic and beautiful scenarios in my head.
In case nobody can recall what it sounds like, here it is: click here

Wow, that's gorgoeus theme! Music makes great memories, not only in-game, on real life aswell.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 08:58:07 pm »
oh you bet your tail i associate maps with music!

eastern pass has killer queen - queen and get the lead out - aerosmith, on my way - phil collins, i'm still here - rzeznik.

the grounds has love runs out - onerepublic, na na na - my chemical romance, would you be impressed? - streetlight manifesto, victorious - p!atd, follow me - little big ft tommy cash, pretty much everything off 'if' by mindless self indulgence, somewhere only we know - keane and are you getting enough tonal whiplash yet?

ficho's got this town, your grave - innerpartysystem, eat raw meat (blood drool) - editors, hey man, nice shot - fliter and time flies - scott h biram.
come to think of it, i listened to an entire scott h. biram livestream in there. just put his entire discography there.

bonfire has alligator teeth - mother falcon, the indiana man - american murder song, dead! - my chemical romance, la mer, into the void, where is everybody? and the good soldier all by nine inch nails and judgement day - scott h biram.

kibou has devil - shinedown, creep - radiohead, the chain - fleetwood mac and rock + roll - EDEN.

cherika has alone in a crowd - catch 22, lithium - nirvana, what you live by - harvey danger, love, death, distraction - EDEN, mama - my chemical romance and satin in a coffin - modest mouse.

kwimbi - point/counterpoint - streetlight manifesto, bron-y-aur stomp - led zeppelin, rockstar - nickelback, mr. brownstone - guns n' roses, teenagers - my chemical romance and get out of my way - devour the day.

zama..uhhh.. don't tread 'round there often. can't tell ya anything i have anything i really mentally tape to it, lol.

wowg, i wrote a lot here. uh. nice.

-edit, forgot seaside. a good look - sturgill simpson, the hand that thieves - toh kay and head like a hole - nine inch nails.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:48:12 am by Telluric »
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 10:49:04 pm »
oh you bet your tail i associate maps with music!

eastern pass has killer queen - queen and get the lead out - aerosmith, on my way - phil collins, i'm still here - rzeznik.

the grounds has love runs out - onerepublic, na na na - my chemical romance, would you be impressed? - streetlight manifesto, victorious - p!atd, follow me - little big ft tommy cash, pretty much everything off 'if' by mindless self indulgence, somewhere only we know - keane and are you getting enough tonal whiplash yet?

ficho's got this town, your grave - innerpartysystem, eat raw meat (blood drool) - editors, hey man, nice shot - fliter and time flies - scott h biram.
come to think of it, i listened to an entire scott h. biram livestream in there. just put his entire discography there.

bonfire has alligator teeth - mother falcon, the indiana man - american murder song, dead! - my chemical romance, la mer, into the void, where is everybody? and the good soldier all by nine inch nails and judgement day - scott h biram.

kibou has devil - shinedown, creep - radiohead, the chain - fleetwood mac and rock + roll - EDEN.

cherika has alone in a crowd - catch 22, lithium - nirvana, what you live by - harvey danger, love, death, distraction - EDEN, mama - my chemical romance and satin in a coffin - modest mouse.

kwimbi - point/counterpoint - streetlight manifesto, bron-y-aur stomp - led zeppelin, rockstar - nickelback, mr. brownstone - guns n' roses, teenagers - my chemical romance and get out of my way - devour the day.

zama..uhhh.. don't tread 'round there often. can't tell ya anything i have anything i really mentally tape to it, lol.

wowg, i wrote a lot here. uh. nice.
Oh yea, you've got so many songs there! I know some of them (One Republic is my childhood) and I think you have awesome bonds right there!

Good to see that someone listen more than me lmaooo
On new account Aiiokia

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 11:28:25 pm »
https://youtu.be/BN4qO_eW9uA

plains2 end of discussion

Jk but I love the original FH music, sometimes I can't play with music on if the original tracks are present because they make me way too nostalgic haha. The new tracks are pretty good too, though, they don't evoke the same nostalgic feeling but they still do remind me of the first day the new maps dropped and fit right in with the tone of the original music.

I tend not to play with any music on, gotta keep the other sounds on though, so I mostly can only hear the sounds of clicks and people running around when I play lol

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 03:59:34 am »
I sometimes listen to music while I play. Also, sorry for necroing the thread, but I didn't see it before. XDD

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 10:41:44 am »
Plains III for 1.13 idk where it was originally from, but that song was my jam. Idk why. So peaceful and ye. I used to brainstorm my next plots for the roleplays I was involved in while listening to the song...

Also this wasn’t in FH but the “Lemme take a screenie” (let me take a selfie FH parody) that really SLAPS.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:43:22 am by PlomeinGTTE »
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń