Author Topic: Shines Over The Horizon  (Read 3175 times)

Offline SOTHrecruiter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Shines Over The Horizon
« on: November 21, 2020, 06:00:11 pm »

Who we are?
Shines Over The Horizon is a new roleplay to social group looking for members. You may be any creature you want to! Condition - no realistic creatures!
⨀ Semi-literate
⨀ Semi-realistic to unrealistic
⨀ Mapless
⨀ Roleplay to social group

You would like to join?
To join, post your application with format below:
Character name:
Personality/short description:
Why you want to join (optional):
Questions (optional):

Contact ways
You can contact on forum (SOTHrecruiter or Dark_heart) or on Discord - !-!er majesty#5970 or oyaoya#9399!
Link to Discord server:
https://discord.gg/pCDm3ecnBW
Tinyurl for thread:
Code: [Select]
https://tinyurl.com/SOTHfh
Family's screenshots

Hope you'll join! ❤
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:04:47 pm by SOTHrecruiter »
❤❤❤

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Shines Over The Horizon
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 05:52:24 pm »
Little bump - added screenies of family ;>
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Coyotea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You have UNOOOOOOOOO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 09:48:41 pm »
Character name: Tara
Age: (Very) young adult (kinda the human age equivalent of 18. Not sure how to translate that into cat years lol)
Gender/sexuality: Female, pan
Personality/short description: Kinda edgy (as is her appearance [I WAS TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING UNREALISTIC]), but generally chill if you get to know her and look past her edgyness.
Why you want to join (optional): I just got back into this game, there aren't as many of those guys who yell out in The Grounds about their groups (I still miss them), and I wanna actually get into roleplay. This is the best one I could find (cuz a lot of the other ones require you to have a discord or they've already left the game so they probably aren't continuing, etc).
Questions (optional): What exactly is the storyline? Or are we just gonna vibe and come up with a story as we go?
Somehow, I have come back from the dead lol!

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 08:21:52 am »
Questions (optional): What exactly is the storyline? Or are we just gonna vibe and come up with a story as we go?
Well, actually we haven't any storyline or plot for now. We just run how roleplay runs, haha.

And about Discord- it's better to have Discord through, however, I don't think no Discord is problem. We'll catch you in-game and done! Accepted <3
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dr.Logic

• Forum Newcomer
  • Just chilling in Cedar Rapids
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 11:54:00 pm »
Character name: Pluto or Plo
Gender/sexuality: Non-binary (leaning towards she/they), pan
Personality/short description: Very energetic and hyper basically acting as maybe a hyperactive toddler would, but can be very serious when it comes to certain things. Open and friendly around friends but shy and reserved around new people. She's smaller than most animals leading them to sometimes either hide underneath or under others if she gets frightened (those the wings become an issue at times).
Why you want to join (optional): Mostly because I want to try and play feral again as it just reminds me of old times, but I want to roleplay again and I usually want to stay away from larger groups as I get overwhelmed easily.
Questions (optional): Is there going to be set times we have to be online? I'd have to work my horrible sleeping schedule around it-
There is no logic in the doctor degree. 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 ❤

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 08:03:02 am »
Questions (optional): Is there going to be set times we have to be online? I'd have to work my horrible sleeping schedule around it-
Well, I thought about it, but usually people just pop up on Discord or on forum PMs and they rather have spontanic roleplay. Don't worry, I'll friend you in-game and will catch you. Accepted ❤
On new account Aiiokia

Offline synchronicityfae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 09:04:33 pm »
Character name: Old God (for now)
Gender/sexuality: Genderless, no specific attractions (any pronouns)
Personality/short description: An amnesiac kitsune, who has forgotten almost everything about itself, including its former name. Very kind and gentle.
Why you want to join (optional): Recently got back into FeralHeart and lookin for a roleplay group.
Questions (optional): I hope this is nonstandard/unrealistic enough! https://imgur.com/a/6jxz7hi

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2020, 09:39:35 am »
Questions (optional): I hope this is nonstandard/unrealistic enough! https://imgur.com/a/6jxz7hi
I love design, is alright! Accepted ❤
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Dark_heart

• -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 11:16:41 pm »
Le bomp - looking for new active members to join us!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Flamag

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 08:46:23 am »
Character name: Meadowsong

Age: 10yrs old(In her species ages this makes her a young adult. Equivalent to a Human in their late teens early 20s)

Gender/sexuality: Pansexual(Prefers females)

Personality/short description: Very shy, nervious and anxious around crowds. Her own kind view her as quiet odd and normally either is very mean towards her.
She is a skilled herbalist and normally sticks to healing animals or anyone that is brave enough to come to her for aid.
Most of the people from the village that exist close by her home chase her away as they call her a witch for her oddness and herbalist skills among other things.

She is part of a variant of my original species I created. They are called Snaketailed Terradogs. They look like a cross between a wolf, Asian fox dragon, and a snake. However Meadowsong isn't the best example of a Female Snaketailed Terradog. Males normally are the only ones to have long flowy whiskers. she has this trait. She has no markings which is extremely rare and practically never seen.
Also her tail as a multicolored holographic hue to it. So its color can change from day to day, which is also never really seen. (Please note I did my best to create her in FH. so not all these traits are present in game)

Why you want to join (optional): Because I have nothing better to do. I recently returned to FH, and want to get back to rping.

Questions (optional): Would it be accepted if I rp my way into the group sense my character is pretty shy and leery of people to begin with?
Alternate Accounts: TheEarthSpirit
DA: TheEartSpiritsDen
Youtube: TheEarthSpirit