Author Topic: Send me the best items and markings packs you use!  (Read 1457 times)

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
Send me the best items and markings packs you use!
« on: May 06, 2021, 07:01:52 pm »
now that I am back I was thinking of downloading FH and downloading items and markings (even tho I think its really risky considering this is not my computer and if I give myself a virus my mother has to pay for it) but I'm willing to take the risk cuz I miss you guys and I wanna play so I was wondering if anyone would like to give me some items and markings to download, the kind of item pack that I am looking for is one that contains spikes (collars, bracelets, etc.) earrings, piercings, chains (necklace type) horns, and much more, and for markings well... I'm not picky anything will work :) one really important thing is that the markings and items HAVE to be one you use for yourself also I will need help figuring out how to add them to FH so please also give me instructions on how you got them to work. Please explain them to me as clear as you possibly can english is not my first language and I'm not that educated when it comes to computers thank you to everyone who sends me items and markings to download :)
Is this thing on?

Offline cieruchan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cake Cake KAKI
    • View Profile
Re: Send me the best items and markings packs you use!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 07:30:26 pm »
Hi! First of all welcome back, we are happy to see you here. Currently players who are still active use Legendary Items and Markings (thanks to Ame for easylink)

https://tinyurl.com/LegendaryEasyInstaller

When installed .zip, open and do as follows:
files such as markings.cfg and items.cfg must be placed in C: / FeralHeart (or more detailed Local Disk > FeralHeart)

Opening the .zip file, media right above the file there will be Textures and Items, do the same with the above but this time C: / FeralHeart / media / textures / markings (add the marks here)

C: / FeralHeart / media / items (add items here)

it is necessary to have WinRar to open the files, in case you do not recommend downloading here: https://www.win-rar.com/predownload.html?&L=9

I hope I helped you, any questions, just ask~~
SonneDuskull or cieru.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 08:18:33 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart! I think Cieruchan covered most of it, but you don't actually need WinRar to open Zip files as most computers are able to do so without downloading anything extra! If you aren't able to open the zip, then yes, get WinRar. No need to download it before trying to open it first, though!

All of the files in the Legendary Easy Installer that Cieruchan posted should be labelled as well as to where they go in your main Feralheart folder, so along with their instructions, that should hopefully help you!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:20:24 pm by toonanimals317 »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 08:21:14 pm »
Heres a pack of lovely ghost items!
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=69293.msg950849#msg950849
Made by Kxynine <3

They have the legendary items and the ghost items. So all you have to do it delete the old items completely but the ones already that was in game, leave those and just download the ghost items and move them into feral heart > media > items

There is a note in the downloads if it gets confusing, im not the best at explaining <3

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 12:19:18 am »
I see legendary has already been posted, and that is the most popular item and marking pack in the game at this time. It seems to have taken over for Mass Markings and I personally, love it. I did skim your list, though, and I ran across this pack a little while ago for another member and remember seeing lots of items similar to what you are asking for in the preview list. I do have these installed on my FH:N but I haven't gotten around to reviewing all the items myself.

This is the mythical set, and it has "Legendary Pack, Girly's Items, Taizer's Naruto and Overwatch items, Goldy's Birb Masks, and some made by me and Kariny." <-- all of that in it.

Here is the link to the dA page that has the download: https://www.deviantart.com/lazyperfectionistcat/art/Mythical-Items-and-Markings-for-FeralHeart-671463739

And here is the attached document that lists out specific items in the pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5HvsdciEWQsOVI3cTA1Z2ZuekU/view

Hope this helps! ^^

There are two sets of Instructions one in English and another in, I believe, Portuguese?

However, the dropbox(zip) download has all the folders and labeled and the .cfgs just go into your main FeralHeart folder.

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 06:54:13 pm »
thank you to everyone who sent me links for downloads! now I have a question will any of these links harm my computer? (viruses, slow down computer speed, download random apps etc) I dont wanna repeat what happened last year XD
Is this thing on?

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 07:22:30 pm »
thank you to everyone who sent me links for downloads! now I have a question will any of these links harm my computer? (viruses, slow down computer speed, download random apps etc) I dont wanna repeat what happened last year XD

I have installed both Legendary and Mythic and haven't had any issues. Google drive tends to be a safe place to download from (google can scan for viruses if the files aren't too big) the only maybe would be-- with Mediafire. If you want to get around ad.fly (where most issues occur on the FH forums) just highlight the link and copy and paste it into your search bar to get around it.

I've never downloaded ghost items but I assume the files themselves are safe?