Author Topic: Birb's Memories  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Birb's Memories
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 04:00:04 am »
Ahhh, so many nice areas in the backgrounds of some of these that bring back lots of memories even for myself. You look like you're very happy in these and I love them. <3 Thanks for the update, Birdie.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 05:57:35 am »
Hey, I see my friend in I believe two/three of those screenshots! Aquillaflyer is her username. I also think I see one of my really old tiger characters...that might be me, but I'm not quite sure hah.

I have a tone of screenshots from the older days of FeralHeart, and you're making me want to dump them here... lmao I love all of these so much.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 06:03:08 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 06:13:05 am »
I'm blown away by all the pretty characters and presets in these screens. Geez these character designs are cool. Very lovely screens Birdy! <3

BirdieBeep

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 03:56:35 pm »
Ahhh, so many nice areas in the backgrounds of some of these that bring back lots of memories even for myself. You look like you're very happy in these and I love them. <3 Thanks for the update, Birdie.
I'm blown away by all the pretty characters and presets in these screens. Geez these character designs are cool. Very lovely screens Birdy! <3

Thank ya'll  :D
Hey, I see my friend in I believe two/three of those screenshots! Aquillaflyer is her username. I also think I see one of my really old tiger characters...that might be me, but I'm not quite sure hah.

I have a tone of screenshots from the older days of FeralHeart, and you're making me want to dump them here... lmao I love all of these so much.

Thank ya!
That would be super funny if we've met before in the old days haha.
And I think you should!!  :D

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 12:29:32 pm »
Oh hey I see myself there xD
Very nice screens I love the wolves on the first ones

<3