Author Topic: Eeeehh???  (Read 1858 times)

wolfdog01

Eeeehh???
« on: October 02, 2018, 08:49:02 pm »
I made one of these a long time ago but I couldn't find it, I guess I PMed a mod long ago about it cause it was so cringy lol. But anyways, ask away!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Eeeehh???
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 08:52:51 pm »
Aye alright :)
How did you came up with your character?
What is your favorite food?
What other games do you like to play besides Feral Heart?

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 08:56:11 pm »
Favorite holiday?

Morning, afternoon, evening, or night?

Favorite subject in class?

What type of book is your favorite?
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 09:05:32 pm »
What is your best FeralHeart Memory?

If you could go back in any of the years FeralHeart has existed, what year would you choose and why?

How long has your main character existed?

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 09:19:18 pm »
How did you come up with your character?
Honestly...Idk lol. I made her ages ago when a friend of mine got kicked from the game so we rped through text instead of FH. I had deleted all of my old chars and started fresh with a gothic looking wolf named Ash. But I soon deleted her and made Thyme and three others I think. Thyme was never meant to be my fursona. She was supposed to be really blunt and dead inside and love books, but I really liked her colors and I made lot of friends with her so eventually she became my icon...Dunno how well that answered your question...Sorry lol

What is your favorite food?
...uh....hm. Good question...I love bento boxes but pizza is also very good...OH ACTUALLY. YA KNOW WHAT. I do have a favorite food! This really good spinach pasta by Buitoini, I put just a little bit of Garlic powder on it and eat the whole package lol

What other games do you like to play besides Feral Heart?
Zelda. Like...pretty much only Zelda lol. I am working on TriForce Heroes and after that I will only have four more to go before I have played them all. I even got a tattoo of Zant from Twilight Princess, it's my favorite Zelda game and it was my first. Began playing back in 2007 I think. Other than that I used to play Sims 3 and made all my OCs live in the same house...that was fun lol. Then there is Okami, Abyssrium, Deemo, Spyro, Animal Crossing, and some old school games like Dig-Dug and Galaga.

Favorite holiday?
Christmas! I love how it gets cold (not really...Florida.) and drinking hot coco and snuggling up in layers of blankets! Presents are nice too but I just like staying home and doing a small gift giving.

Morning, afternoon, evening, or night?
NIGHT. 100% night owl. Stayed up until 4am last night making Thyme a new ref sheet lol. I feel bad for my fish but his tank light is off so....kinda night time for him too?? Could never be a morning person, even though it feels good after I get out college to have a lot of the day to myself, I just don't like it. At night, everyone is asleep and I can do what I want!

Favorite subject in class?
Well for almost all my life I have LOVED English class. It is easy, I like to write (sometimes), and the classes usually feel pretty chill. Now that I'm college it has stayed about the same, never been that good at math and science is iffy, but English was always easy.

What type of book is your favorite?
Actually, I don't read a ton. Most of the reading I do now and days is on animal welfare or the minds of how certain animals work. So I guess factual types??? Sorry, not very smart when it comes to things like fiction and non-fiction. But I do have a few I recommend to those looking into animal subjects: Dominion by Matthew Scully, Last Chain on Billie by Carol Bradley, Animal Madness by Laurel Braitman, and What a Fish Knows by Jonathan Balcombe. Still working on the fish one.

What is your best FeralHeart memory?
Oof. That's tough...I've had so many memories on this game. I think if I had to choose one it would be when I created a character called Maxwell, the second OC after Thyme. He took the place of Thyme's personality when she became my fursona. I loved taking him to Bonfire because I had a strict rule with him: Always in character. So I would make a lot of friends even with his attitude, even had a few people wanting to be his mates lol. It got to a point that if I was on Thyme and I went to Bonfire, I would see people mentioning him and it made me feel so good. But then I didn't go on him for a few days and everyone forgot about him lol. One girl got mad at me when I refused to be her mate, it was a little hectic lol.

If you could go back in any of the years FeralHeart has existed, what year would you choose and why?
Why you asking all these hard questions!? jk lol. Um...this one is just as tough to answer...honestly I have no idea. I kinda wnat to go back to the days when I first started, back when everything was a lot simpler. But I was also super cringy soo...and there were some bad memories hooked onto there too. I think I might go back to like...2013-2014? That was a time when I really began to get into rps and making very permanent characters that had a decent backstory and I genuinely, seriously rped on. I think I may have gotten more into the forums at that time too. I also got REALLY into map making at one point...*shudders*

How long has your main character existed?
I couldn't give you an exact answer, but according to the date that I posted Thyme's Time (her bio, don't read it...it's cringy lol), it was sometime in 2012, the same year I joined lol. A lot happened in that one year...huh.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 09:33:31 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 09:43:04 pm »
What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Any favourite tv shows?
What got you into Feral Heart?

<3

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 09:58:45 pm »
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
SUPERMAN. I LOVE Superman ice cream! It used to be my fav as a child, then I got out of it, but one day, years ago, I saw Spiderman ice cream and it led me on the hunt to find Superman again AND I DID. It's made full circle and it's back to being my favorite ice cream again lol. I don't even watch superhero stuff but the colors are gorgeous!

Any favorite TV shows?
I actually don't watch a lot of TV anymore, mainly YouTube now. But every now and then I will see something on Netflix or Amazon that catches my attention. I think the last series I was into was Stranger Things. But I think if there was a staple show that I could keep watching and coming back to it would be Schitt's Creek, it's hilarious.

What got you into Feral Heart?
I think I saw a video about a cheetah climbing Ascension Island, then I found out more about IT and FH, eventually I was kinda obsessed and got an account lol. Here is one video I remember watching that still gives me goosebumps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0V5DyRL0zo

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 12:28:43 am »
Wolf. <3

1.) What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
2.) What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
3.) Favorite FH map and why?
not active here anymore ♡

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 01:21:29 am »
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
Octopus. Hands down. In wish I would have tried it before I went vegetarian but what can ya do? I imagine it's really rubbery and squishy, maybe doesn't have a lot of flavor either?

What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
Heccin oof...huh. I want to say kelpie or mermaid but like...I also enjoy dragons. Then what about unicorns? Alicorns? Maybe even a kirin or hippogriff....Ya know what? Nah...I like kelpies.

Favorite FH map and why?
Some of these questions tho! NNEH. I may not be able to choose. I had a lot of my very first memories in Ascension Island and Sky's Rim but after a while I built up a lot more memories in Bonfire Island. Did a little bit around Cape and Fluorite and South Pole and Last Cave...even Atlantis and Ficho a little. Not so much in Temple of Dreams, though it was pretty. Oh man...um...I think Sky's Rim. Yeah. That's where I had a lot of my first rps and it was always a challenge to get ALL your characters up there so you could set it as their home. Man, now I wanna go back there. As for the new maps, I would say Cherika Valley. That place is so beautiful, I wish more people were there instead of The Grounds, but it might be a little harder to get to.

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 06:30:57 am »
~bumpy~