Author Topic: ~Salvos: Apocalyptic Plotted Canine RP | Updated 01/26  (Read 3306 times)

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
~Salvos: Apocalyptic Plotted Canine RP | Updated 01/26
« on: May 23, 2020, 06:48:38 pm »
~Salvos : The Infection of Heim
created: 05/23/20
UPDATE: We have done a COMPLETE reboot of the group. Please join our discord server for all of the information!

Credit: BloodWinsAll

Summary

The valley of Heim was once the frigid home to the bravest of humans and their four-legged companions. Cloaked in near-perpetual winter, life in the valley has never been easy or prosperous; then the infection came.

At first, the infection only infected the humans of Heim, causing the mass abandonment of pets in the city and suburbs to fend for themselves. The last human settlement to be abandoned was the top secret human military base perched up the mountains. The former military K9s were left unorganized within the base walls and susceptible to attack from wolves, bears, and the strays from the city.

It soon became clear that the infection had not left Heim with the humans. Deer and elk herds began showing signs of the disease and the number of prey started to dwindle. Competition between the unorganized dwellers of the base and the predators of the woods created tensions and the valley of Heim was on its way to being completely abandoned.

A stray from the city by the name of Cloak heard rumors about the military base and the conflicts between the dogs and the wolves threatening to drive what little prey remained from the valley. Cloak established himself as a useful resource for the group of dogs, but the leader refused to stand down against any outsiders and began protecting the herds from anyone outside of the base. Cloak knew that this would lead to the downfall of Heim and challenged the leader to a dominance competition. While Cloak sustained several wounds and a majorly sprained ankle, he eventually defeated the former leader and cast him into the wilderness.

With Cloak’s rise to power, the Legion of Heim was formed to help protect the remaining dogs in Heim while surviving the deadly infection.

FH Details

~Salvos is a beautifully plotted, semi-literate/real, and member driven canine group. We accept all types of canines from wolves to hybrids and dog breeds. The unique ranking system is driven by activity and a point  system that is completely member driven.

We do have a discord (Add Stormwlf#3070 for invite) where we conduct community activities and keep track of the ranking system for ease on the members. Currently, staff applications are open to those who can prove adequate activity levels and community involvement.

We are semi-mapped and have an optional private map but reside in either Kibou or Cherika in the public maps.

We are preset and item friendly and allow “neon” in the form of war-paint as long as it is approved by an admin and not too much of the character. Items are used as a fun “side-quest” and symbol of status within the group that is unique to each character.

Forum Application

Feel Free to apply right here on the forums! We also allow guests into the discord prior to joining for as long as you need to decide whether Salvos is right for you.

FH Username:
Character Name:
Discord:
Timezone[optional]:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:17:03 pm by BloodWinsAll »

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: New Plotted Canine RP | Updated Forum Application
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 04:44:14 am »
Ranks

Outsiders
I. Loners : the wolves that wander around the base. There can be a group of loners in a make-shift pack, or just a single wolf.

Unranked
I. Pups : the young of the pack that are under the age requirement to become recruits.

II. Cadets : the newly inducted members of the Legion. They are unranked and need to pass through Boot Camp.

Low Tier
I. Private : the Cadets of the Legion that have completed Boot Camp and are on their way to choosing a path.

II. Corporal : the members of the Legion able to lead patrols and are in charge of small groups of Privates.
  IIa. H Corporal : The Corporals for the Hunting Teams.
  IIb. I Corporal : The Corporals for the Intel Teams.
  IIc. W Corporal : The Corporals for the Warrior Teams.
  IId. M Corporal : The Corporals for the Medic Teams.

III. Sergeants : The leaders of the Squadrons, made up of the teams run by the Corporals.
  IIIa. H Sergeant : the Sergeants for the Hunting Squadrons
  IIIb. I Sergeant : the Sergeants for the Intel Squadrons.
  IIIc. W Sergeant : the Sergeants for the Warrior Squadrons
  IIId. M Sergeant : the Sergeants for the Medic Squadrons.

IV. Staff Sergeant : The Leader in charge of the Sergeants and their squadrons.
  IVa. H Staff Sergeant : SSG for Hunting Squadrons.
  IVb. I Staff Sergeant : SSG for Intel Squadrons.
  IVc. W Staff Sergeant : SSG for Warrior Squadrons.
  IVd. M Staff Sergeant : SSG for the Medic Squadrons.

Mid Teir
I. Warrant : the Warrants are the trainers and professionals of their field. They run training exercises and promote specialization in the Legion.

Ia. H Warrants : There are three different Hunting Warrants. F Warrants, L Warrants, and S Warrants.
    F Warrants: Fishing specialization
    L Warrants: Large Prey specialization
    S Warrants: Small Prey Specialization.

Ib. There are 2 Intel Warrants: St Warrants and U Warrants.
       St: Stealth Specialization
       U: Undercover Specialization.

Ic. There are 3 Warrior Warrants : G Warrants, Gu Warrants, and E Warrants.
     G : Guard Specialization
     Gu : Guerilla Specialization
      E : Executioner Specialization

Id. There are 2 Medic Warrants: P Warrants and H Warrants.
      P : Poison Specialization
      H : Healing Specialization

Staff Tier
I. Lieutenant : The "deputies" to the Captains. Lieutenants help organize and run all of the squadrons for the Legion.
   Ia. Lieutenant I : The Lieutenant for the Hunting and Warrior Squadrons.
   Ib. Lieutenant II : The Lieutenant for the Intel and Medic Squadrons.

II. Captain : The first line of command for the Squadrons. Reports to the Majors and Colonels. Is in charge of strategy and overall troop maintenance.
    IIa. Captain I : Captain for the Hunting and Warrior Squadrons.
    IIb. Captain II: Captain for the Intel and Medic Squadrons.

III. Colonel : The direct line between the Staff Tier and the Command Tier. Is in charge of relaying orders from the Command Tier down the line.
    IIIa. Colonel I : The Colonel for the Hunting and Warrior Line.
    IIIb. Colonel II: The Colonel for the Intel and Medic Line.

Command Tier
I. Major General : The Lowest form of Command. Helps the Lieutenent General and the General in daily activities and troop checks. Will cover if both the LTG and the LG are out of base.

II. Lieutenant General : The Second in Command. Helps the General in daily activites and often participates in troop upkeep and training. Will cover for the General if they are out of base.

III. General : The top of Command. The General runs strategy, troop position, and decides when and if the Legion conducts war. Runs the daily activites of the pack and will perform routine checks on the Legion.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: New Plotted Canine RP | Updated 5/31
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 11:10:34 pm »
Update 5/31: We now are semi-mapped and reside in either Cherika or Kibou with an option to download a private map.

Forum application has also been updated.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: New Plotted Canine RP | Updated 06/07
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 04:37:50 pm »
Update: 06/07

We are adding a new weekly IC activity: Raids! We will be utilizing a brand new private underground map [Or Ficho Tunnels] and a random number picker to decide who gets stuck outside when the infected come.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: New Plotted Canine RP | Updated 06/12
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 04:13:34 pm »
Update: 06/12

We have officially released our private base map for raids! We also have an upcoming event in the future: Tournament of the Enoch! Based around the religion of the group and to offer an opportunity for members to rank up and obtain a rare trophy item.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: New Plotted Canine RP | Updated 06/12
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 05:52:26 pm »
06/24/20
In the grounds recruiting right now!

Offline the recruiter but still available at .BloodWinsAll. or discord for invite
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 07:36:55 pm by .BloodWinsAll. »

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: Apocalyptic Plotted Canine RP | Updated 12/11
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 01:51:47 am »
Dec. 11th 2020
Reboot in progress! If you would like to join the server during our planning stage PM me or if you see me in-game shoot me a whisper.

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: Apocalyptic Plotted Canine RP | Updated 01/26
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 03:07:22 am »
Bump! We have finallly re-opened! We'll be online recruiting for a little bit tonight, but don't be afraid to ask for a discord invite (or to whisper BloodWinsAll or Flurz. in-game).

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: ~Salvos: Apocalyptic Plotted Canine RP | Updated 01/26
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 02:28:09 am »
Bump! We are, in fact, still alive!