Author Topic: Can't Take It Anymore! I'm Quitting! This Connection JUST WON'T STOP!  (Read 1655 times)

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
I'm sick and tired of this connection kicking me out every five seconds. I can't even get on to roleplay with my friends anymore! It's to the point that all I even get on to see every day is or or and even ! That's all I even get on the game to see! I tried everything. I tried checking the wifi (in which sometimes, that's the case, but most of the time, it's fine when I try to get on FH), I tried reinstalling it (I have the setup file saved), I even tried disabling the firewall and enabling cookies, but IT'S NO USE! It's time to quit before I end up breaking an almost $300 laptop out of anger! I just can't stand it anymore! I'm having the same problems with Dragons Den, so I have to quit BOTH games! AAAAGH! THERE'S NO OTHER HELP WHAT SO EVER! I tried every suggestion, but they have no effect! I even tried it on my brother's computer (his is an all-in-one desktop, while my laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad), and it STILL continues to kick me out! I was so excited at first about the upcoming update, but now it doesn't even matter anymore! I won't be able to get in the game to see it anyways! >:(

I still want to keep my accounts just in case a miracle happens, though. Sorry if I seem mean right now, my anger is directed at not being able to stay in the game to roleplay with my friends. Worst of all, I'm the only one who's problem will NEVER be solved! I appreciate and respect the staff and other users for trying to help. It's been a pleasure playing FH for idk how many years, (maybe since I was 12, and now I'm 18) probably 6 years. I hate having to leave one of the best roleplaying games I've ever played, but I can't even get in the game anymore. The program is just on my computer for nothing. All I get to see is the login page most of the time now. Maps, only for a second until I get kicked. I ended up in fits of anger because I didn't want to have to leave this game, but now I have no choice but to raise the white flag. This is posted in "game help" in case there was any option other than to simply just quit. I can try to see if it'll work on another computer, but if that doesn't work, then, it's time to say 'goodbye'. [/

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Take It Anymore! I'm Quitting! This Connection JUST WON'T STOP!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 01:32:29 am »
Sorry to hear this is happening to you, Giggles! I've have periods of time where I couldn't connect, or would get kicked for no reason.

Seeing as it's happening to you on FH AND DD, my only suggestion would be to put FH and DD away for a while and come back to it later. Sometimes problems like this can fix themselves over time. Seeing as all other help isn't, well, helping, this is the only thing I can suggest.

I hope this all blows over for you, I'd hate to see you leave- but if it's in your best interest, you do what you feel is best! Take care, Giggles!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 05:37:24 am »
Simple trick that hopefully hasn't been overlooked ^^ This may have been suggested already but have you tried to reboot your router?
Unplugging it and letting it sit for about a minute before plugging it back in?
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 08:01:54 pm »
Simple trick that hopefully hasn't been overlooked ^^ This may have been suggested already but have you tried to reboot your router?
Unplugging it and letting it sit for about a minute before plugging it back in?

It's not the router. When it was having problems before, we tried that, and that didn't help, but this time, it's not the router causing this. The internet could be working perfectly fine, and I STILL keep getting kicked. Like I said, we tried EVERYTHING. Sometimes, it may be the router, and I understand, but I wouldn't be on the forum if it was the router. Rebooting the router doesn't work. No matter what I do, I STILL keep getting kicked every time I try to get in. I see those same connection errors every single time I try to get on, and it's mostly when I'm about to start roleplaying with my friend, and when my connection isn't kicking me, it's kicking him! It's like it won't let me roleplay with anybody! A lot of times when I get on with no one to roleplay with, it starts straightening up! It has a mind of its own! I really, REALLY, hate to quit, but I have to. There's no point in getting on just to see those same connection notes popping up. I could just take screenshots if I wanted to look at that all day. Either way, it isn't my laptop because I tried it on my brother's computer. I even tried on BOTH accounts I have!

I have no choice.. I'm just gonna have to quit.. I've been having this problem for the longest, and everything I tried didn't help. Just the thought of this stupid connection winning just makes me want to smack my computer! But I can't, cause I don't wanna break it like I did the others. I'll still keep my accounts, though.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:10:11 am by GigglesTheHyena »

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 02:53:04 am »
UPDATE: I have officially quit the game. I will keep the accounts and see if this update works, but until then I have to quit. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, CONNECTION! Ruining FH for me.. The only reason I even get on anymore is just to see how long it even lets me stay in WHICH IS FIVE FREAKIN' SECONDS AT THE MAX!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 03:07:23 am »
I'm sorry to hear this has been persistent in happening to you, Giggles. I really wish I knew why this was happening to you so I could fix it. I really hope this problem resolves sooner rather than later so we can see you in game again. I hate to see you go, but I understand your frustrations exactly. But, do take care and we hope to see your return!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Flurr

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 04:50:12 pm »
I know you are quitting, but I found this on another topic that I'm hoping helps. If it doesn't, I'm sorry :(

• If you're using a laptop, try placing yourself closer to the modem, as this might give you a stronger signal.
  • Do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and make sure you have cookies enabled.
  • Disable any proxy settings you might have enabled.
  • Make sure there's no security software blocking the game.
    Quote from:
    Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."
  • You can also try logging into the "Play Game" tab from a mobile device.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 10:52:52 pm »
Nothing has helped at all. Sorry. I didn't know there was a leaving thread section, so I must've posted in the wrong place. Idk if I should post a leaving thread there or just not because this thread is basically already a leaving thread, but idk..

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 10:58:51 pm »
Plus, now, it either gets stuck on the loading page or doesn't even connect at all, and I'm on the verge of losing it! I need to quit this game before I end up breaking this $300 laptop. Although, I may still try to get in once a day on both accounts, I have officially quit the game because I CAN'T EVEN FREAKIN' PLAY IT. I have tried all suggestions, but this stupid connection simply won't give up! Connection is a total piece of crap that ruined everything!

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 11:03:22 pm »
Also, McAfree is managing the firewall settings, so there's nothing I can do. If Feral Heart wasn't allowed via firewall, I wouldn't even be able to get in the game to see the "messages of horror".