Author Topic: Change my mind...  (Read 2936 times)

wolfdog01

Change my mind...
« on: November 01, 2018, 09:05:35 pm »
So basically you give your opinion on something and the next person gives a reason why you should change your mind and then their opinion on something.
Ex:
Person 1: Sweet potatoes are disgusting, change my mind.
Person 2: You can make delicious fries out of them, better than regular fries
                  College is not worth it, change my mind.

Get it?
Okay so....

Zelda is the best game ever, change my mind.

PocketMutt

Re: Change my mind...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 02:14:37 am »
Zelda is both critically revered and culturally impactful. However, there are more significant games out there. Pokemon is more significant in its pop culture influence, as is Mario. There are also more innovative games such as Super Mario 64 which is what made The Ocarina of Time possible in the first place.  Even more significantly there are the games of Roberta Williams' career that include Mystery House (the first graphical adventure game predating The Legend of Zelda by 6 years) and King's Quest I (the first adventure game to have animation that predates Zelda by two years).

Coca-Cola is overrated, change my mind.

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 03:19:59 am »
Coca-Cola is the best soda in the world. It's got it's own museum in Georgia and it has a crisp flavor that NO ONE can beat. And if you like a little burn in the back of your throat  you got that too! It's not nearly as sugary sweet as Mtn. Dew or Pepsi, it has just the right amount of corn syrup to make you feel good about yourself.

Motorcyles are dumb, change my mind.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 06:02:19 am »
motorcycles have been used for decades as a faster, more efficient way of transportation and each and every one of them can be customized to the owner's liking. they have been used by the u.s army for years due to their higher mobility compared to cars and have also been a good way of connecting complete strangers through moto meetups AND have an entire youtube genre inspired by them- motovlogging.

coughstartseeingmotorcyclescough

snow is atrocious, change my mind
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 07:13:15 am »
Despite its cold temperature, snow is quite beautiful and pleasing to look at and is commonly associated with the holidays, which in and of itself provides a wonderful feeling for most. Snow also offers a variety of activities for people to indulge in such as making snowmen, having snowball fights, sledding, skiing and more.

Frozen chocolate is the best, change my mind.

In-game user: Panzramic

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 10:40:07 am »
Nothing quite like a cup of hot chocolate or even melted fudge on an ice cream sundae !

Mechanical pencils aren't better than normal pencils, change my mind.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 01:04:14 pm »
Mechanical pencils can be used to make the very little details in a piece. I use it all the time and it's very good when you draw floofy animals!

Hot weather is the worst. Change my mind.

<3

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 07:07:55 am »
Without Summer, there would be no Autumn nor Spring, it would only be Winter and snow would forever cover the land, you'd have to shovel snow off of the driveway every day or two. Without any heat in the weather at all, the land would be an ice age.

Ants are adorable! Change my mind.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:09:26 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 07:38:30 am »
They bite you for no reason when you're standing around doing nothing, and they can fly. Also, some species of ants can spit acid in fights [oofie owie]. But, they are cute. [bad change your mind reply but i tried D;]

I don't like cats, change my mind.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 06:16:12 am »
Listen here, cats may seem like stuck up animals, but they are the most amazing things on this earth. They have very tiny boopers and sonar ears. Plus that cool tail that flips up when they walk all sassy like. Their voices carry for miles and they have a ton of different pitches they can make. You should like cats for all of these reasons, my guy.

Sunfish are the ugliest sea animals, change my mind.