Author Topic: Can you solve this riddle?  (Read 1812 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Can you solve this riddle?
« on: October 15, 2019, 09:15:37 am »
It might blow your mind, or it could be words on a screen.

Patience is not a virtue, it is a necessity.
In a raging storm, the sky is unclear. In a calm sea, you may find what you seek.
(Mind(logic))(Body(community))(Spirit(fun)).
Glorious is the sight, when the three become one.
Faith(belief without proof) proves that as long as 1 lives on, none truly wither.

You can take away logic, and you can take away fun, but as long as community survives, your actions be undone, for community will learn once again, and thus find ways to have fun.
You can take away community, and you can take away fun, but as long as logic survives, your actions be undone, for logic will allow to think of ways to have fun, and thus a community is reborn.
You can take away logic, and you can take away community, but as long as fun survives, your actions be undone, for fun will create community, and thus community will think once again.
You can not take all 3 away, for there will always be 1 good soul who finds The Way, your actions be undone, thus protecting the whole.
Live long and prosper.

What do you think it means?
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Can you solve this riddle?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 10:08:46 am »
So I'll take away all three, and all the humans, so that there'll be nobody that would find The Way. >:D

Here's my interpretation of it:

Code: [Select]
Always be patient.
When one is angry, their judgement is clouded. When they try to calmly examine the situation, they'll find things.
{The list of the things.}
It's glorious when the three work together.
People theorised that there had to be at least one, so then they were patient in testing their theory, and proved their theory?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:12:53 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.