Author Topic: Unusual things about yourselves.  (Read 11605 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Re: Unusual things about yourselves.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 06:39:35 am »
7/10

Intresting yet unusual =P

-I have been typing since I was two years old (I was given a babyish keyboard from 2-7 I believe)

-I have been eating Flamming Hot Cheetos since I was two years old (Livin' the dream! 8) )

-I know over 16 cryptids, and play 7 video games on PC.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 01:00:52 pm »
Hmm...

1. When I was little, I had the habit to talk alone, to my backpack, pencil, etc. I know, it's weird. xD

2. I always rush when I eat... I look like a wolf starving ._.

I don't remember any... xD i'll think.

edit:

3. Somehow, I can flatten my ears, like, you can see them MOVING. o_o

4. When I'm angry I growl in a very very loud "voice", and everyone hears it. e.e
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:05:27 pm by Kijiako »

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 12:12:45 am »
Kijiako, I give you 5 out of 10. I do almost everything you do, except talking to objects. xD So, here's my list:
1. Sometimes I sleep on the carpet in my room. .-. Actually I find the ground more comfortable than my bed.
2. When I fell asleep (about 12 AM), my sister was yet on her laptop, watching series (or what she does o.o). On the morning she told me that I've lifted up slightly in my bed while asleep (about 2 AM; she was still on her laptop) and I've started laughing hard with no reason. ._. This happened twice.
3. My mother told me that one night when I was 3 years old, she have found me in the kitchen (again through the night), in front of the open fridge, with my right hand's grip full with meat balls and the other hand grabbing in the fridge more of them and putting them in my mouth. O.o (Yep, I'm crazy for meat.) I laughed so hard when I heard this. xD
4. I can do cricket sounds.
5. When I was younger, I thought I'm a horse. xD
6. I have unexplained fits of laughter. Like, while I walk on the sidewalk, I began laughing for no reason. And attract many eyes. xD

Well, I can't think of any else, but I'm sure there are.
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 07:47:50 pm »
7.5/10

When i was reading 3., I realised that could be a premise of a horror movie. Except with human meat...

Right! I actually don't have much weird facts about me..

1. My hands always target my brother's face. Be it sleeping beside him, sleeping on a bed BELOW him, sleeping with my upper body far from him. I always somehow flip, move up, and go over to whack him. (I totally should be your roommate, man.)

2. I daydream randomly. Like, even if its important, life or death, I somehow think of something really really off topic. And I create worlds from it. Whole worlds, entire stories, lifetimes. ..Within 10 minuites.

3. I can know a lot of things in life, but I can never apply them for my own benefit. This has got to be the most annoying thing ever. I give life advice to people who are troubled and down. I can teach people how to do things I MYSELF can't even do.

4. I've been on the computer since 2 y/o and gaming since then too. I remember reaching 80+ stars for Super Mario 64... when I was three.

5. I'm pessimistic and optimistic at the same time!

6. Whenever I walk up/down the stairs, I'm sort of tip-toeing.

7. I have an attraction towards African wildlife. Something about there just pulls me.

8. Whenever I'm hurt emotionally, a scar upon my right hand which was caused by a dog (husky) bite would have a stabbing pain.
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 01:06:09 am »
5/10
Yeap, I do some of those things too...
Okay, now some weird stuff.

1. I have come to realize that whenever I see an insect or arachnid that is particularly close to me, and I don't like it, my skin becomes very sensitive. I'm not kidding. I will start to feel tingling on my arms or I would be able to feel a hair or even the wind brush against my neck and shoulders, as if said insect was literally on me. So I constantly bat my face or swat at my arms because it feels as if an insect had crawled onto me. And it's annoying.

2. I cannot roll my tongue to create that "rrrr" sound. However, ever since I was little I have been able to use the very back of my throat instead. Thus I am capable of producing a growl like sound, regardless if my mouth is open or closed.

3. I "stammer" often when I talk. There have been countless times where right in the middle of my sentence, or in the middle of a word, I would briefly gulp before finishing it. I don't like it, either.

4. I can touch my nose with my tongue. I'm pretty sure there's someone here who can too though...

Ah. That's all I can think of at this time.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline fastwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOWK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 10:25:49 pm »

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 12:38:51 am »
Hmmm I'll have to place that at, 7-10. Here's my list of weird things.

1. When I was younger I would go in the fridge, grab a tMato, take a bite out of it then put it back.
2. I apparently was talking in my sleep and yelled out, "I'm a freaking unicorn!" Or at least that's what Inwas told.
3. I used to talk to my pillow.
4. I still have to sleep with my baby blanket.
5. When I wake up I roll out of mu bed...literally.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 10:48:22 pm »
That is because you are a unicorn.  DUN DUN DUNNN!

1. I had an imaginary friend named Nobody.  He was a purple elephant that somehow fit under my bed.  He would keep the monsters away.
2.  When I was little I was scared of a monster called 'The flat monster'.  It could fit under things like couches or beds that lay on the floor and there is no opening.  I am still scared of it.
3.  I sometimes think Slenderman is in my bathroom.
4.  I have tied myself to a mirror.
5.  I have a kitten named Yuki, he is named after a character that turns into a rat.  Then I have a rat who's name is Kitty.
6.  I love blind people(characters)!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 10:53:56 pm »
Hmm 5/10 I've done some of those things.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 11:10:53 pm »
No rating, you did not put anything..

Oh jeez this is great ;D

1)I'm Scared of Popcans >.> awks.
2) I have been diagnosed with double vision.. So I see double of everything.. though sometimes it goes away ^^
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:13:22 pm by RawSyndicate »