Author Topic: FeralHeart Minecraft Server?  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Minecraft Server?
« on: October 25, 2018, 08:01:14 am »
I know that this server did exist ages ago, but would it be a decent idea to revive said concept? Or would it be a waste of money/time?

I'm curious on your thoughts, as it could be a cool thing to be revived.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Ratel

Re: FeralHeart Minecraft Server?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 11:35:25 am »
this idea has been brought up but sadly, I doubt it would ever be are public again as last time we had griefers tearing up the map and destroying everything. It could still be up for discussion, and there is a way around having a free server, someone just needs their pc to on 24/7 for that to work. It is up for discussion however, and I could relay it to the other staff team to come up with a solution

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Minecraft Server?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 06:08:10 am »
this idea has been brought up but sadly, I doubt it would ever be are public again as last time we had griefers tearing up the map and destroying everything. It could still be up for discussion, and there is a way around having a free server, someone just needs their pc to on 24/7 for that to work. It is up for discussion however, and I could relay it to the other staff team to come up with a solution

Perhaps you could install a protection plugin, and protect the spawn and major map points from griefers? :o
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!