Author Topic: What are your New Year's Resolutions?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
What are your New Year's Resolutions?
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:13:49 pm »
Ahhhh here it is. The end of 2018. Looking back, my 2018 was good and bad. Mostly bad. But now that it's the final month, it's time to start thinking of how I'm going to change for the better for 2019.

My resolutions of course, the same as every year since I was quite young, was the main thing...EXERCISE. My goodness I need to start taking better care of myself. I'm not the worst off, but I do have stomach issues and I'm a chubby little thing, and that needs to be fixed. I don't exercise enough or eat well at all.

I also really need to work on being a better person. I say this every year and without fail, every year, I break it and revert back to my horribleness. I need to work on being a better friend, girlfriend, and just an all around good person to those around me. Others may look down on me and say "She'll never change." And they're probably right, as I've shown that I cannot stay a good person. But maybe 2019 will be my year. I can only hope. You all can tell I have total confidence in myself right?

What are your guy's resolutions? Do you have anything in particular you want to do differently for 2019?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: What are your New Year's Resolutions?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 09:16:11 pm »
My New Years resolution(s) are simple.
To stop over-eating; to gain some confidence; and to be more mature than I was before.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:19:52 pm »
I'm not gonna lie, i've had a pretty yucky year, there were some good things but mostly bad.

I guess you could say I'm looking forward to a new, fresh year, trying my best to forget the issues and crappy stuff that happened in the past and drop all the negativity and be more positive. Work harder, do more, save up money and just try to be more happy.

It's not very good to be stressed, or upset and angry a lot, so I think I'll be focusing mostly on trying to be more happy and eat better, drink more water, feel more healthy all together really! Hoping for a good year.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 09:37:03 pm »
2018 has been kind of bumpy for me as well, haha. But my New Year's Resolution for 2019 is to stay away from all the negative people in my life and to just simply clear my mind of all the bad things. I'm also wanting to be more confident in myself and to be a little bit more social! I want to stay healthy mentally and physically!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 11:13:39 pm »
Uh It’s hard to say.
My 2018 was pretty good for the most part.
I’m incredibly lucky to be healthy (hopefully) and I’ve been solving some issues that haven’t been done in the past few years.
In 2019, I’m hoping to study more. I am pretty lazy when it comes to studying. It’s always on my mind but I never do it.
I want to travel more. My December is pretty packed with traveling this year and I’m hoping to visit some cities around my area more often.

I got too comfortable being alone, I’m not going out as much as I used to. So I really want to change that and try not to be too shy, even though it’s been a really good few weeks, as I started to come out of my shell a bit more.

As for FeralHeart, I don’t enjoy it as much as I used to for some reason. So I’m looking for a way to enjoy the game again, even if that means bringing back some of my very old characters and using them in rps, chatting and other stuff ;3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 11:48:21 pm »
probably to get into a better shape[twig is not a shape], and to hopefully get the job i've been working towards for a while now.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 01:02:46 am »
My New Years resolution is. Nothing :D